• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonicomi: Communication with Sonico [PC] LE/CE now available for pre-order

chrono01

Hmmm I figured it would since the last pic on Rightstuf shows the same stock photo with the "Steam code" image.
You may be right! I didn't notice this:

Limited Edition
Along with the game this edition includes a tall-standing high quality acrylic figure of Super Sonico with new original artwork by Tsuji Santa plus collectible cards with art from the game. You will also get a Steam Key so you can add the game to your Steam library.

So it sounds like it should be included. I know for Steins;Gate, it wasn't [had to order directly through JList], but it could be a different situation here.

Really tempted to get it from RIghtStuf, they have free shipping. P:

I can't remember if it was for Steam, but there was a digital download code. It might have been for a copy downloaded straight through JList though, my memory is a bit fuzzy on it.

Yep, I recall a digital code or activation key for people who got it from Jlist. It's still not on Steam.

Deft Beck

Really tempted to get it from RIghtStuf, they have free shipping. P:

Yep, I recall a digital code or activation key for people who got it from Jlist. It's still not on Steam.

It's baffling how it's not up on Steam by now. Unless they are just waiting for the Sony platform sales to dry up before they bother to approve it.

chrono01

5pb didn't let JAST put up Steins;Gate for sale on Steam.

Direct download from JList it was, then!

I couldn't remember which it was since I opted to purchase Steins;Gate from Rightstuf during that time, but I did recall mention of a digital download available from JList. I assumed it was for Steam, since that's how they're handling the digital/free copy of Super Sonico, but I guess it wasn't [since it's still not available on the Steam service]. They do have servers they use for their own digital downloads, so I guess they just used those.

Since this is a Steam copy, the Limited Edition from Rightstuf should contain a digital copy [after all, it's mentioned in the listing]. I still feel that the Collector's Edition will be exclusive to JList, though, with the body mouse pad shipping separately directly from Japan [via EMS]. But if you want the LE, Rightstuf is definitely an alternate choice!

Also what the heck is an acrylic figure? Okay I literally just googled it instead of just posting my dumbass question, so for anyone else who was wondering I guess it'll be something like this.

10327040a.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Also what the heck is an acrylic figure? Okay I literally just googled it instead of just posting my dumbass question, so for anyone else who was wondering I guess it'll be something like this.

Whaaaaat? I have NEVER seen those before!

Whaaaaat? I have NEVER seen those before!

I thought it was interesting it was called an "acrylic" figure since acrylic is a hard plastic a lot of my weeb keychains are made of. Apparently this is a thing, there are more examples when googling "acrylic figure anime" but that picture shows it off best I think. Was thinking it was going to be like a regular figurine but I guess not!

chrono01

Yeah, "acrylic figures" are essentially just 2D displays of artwork and not traditional figures. :(

I'm buying the CE for the mouse pad, the acrylic figure is just an added bonus. Granted, I already have several figures of Super Sonico...but another couldn't hurt. ;)

Yeah, a bit disappointing since I was originally going to get the LE for the figure, but thinking on it that would be a bit cheap for a full game + figure. Ah well, if anyone wants to sell the steam code I'll be lurking in various threads for similar games. :p

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, a bit disappointing since I was originally going to get the LE for the figure, but thinking on it that would be a bit cheap for a full game + figure. Ah well, if anyone wants to sell the steam code I'll be lurking in various threads for similar games. :p

I'm prob going to sell mine, since I only use the physical part of my bundles, so keep me in mind! (Who knows when it will actually come out, though. I doubt it'll make that Aug date.)

chrono01

Warning:

Apparently JList DOES charge you up-front, at least for the Collector's Edition. I just noticed the charge on my credit card, so be careful you have the funds available before pre-ordering.

Top Bottom