• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sons of the Forest - Official Release Date Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch things go from bad to worse in the third trailer for Sons of the Forest, the first-person survival/horror sequel to 2014's terrifying game The Forest. Sons of the Forest will be released on May 20, 2022, for PC.

Last edited:
Same developer who made the Forest, pulled the same shit with that game. I thought I was buying a story driven survival horror, I was wrong.

Stoked for this. Hoping they decide to work on VR functionality after its released and patched up. Forest VR was pretty amazing.

Kssio_Aug

Is this a survival game, or it is a linear story driven horror game? If it's the second, I'm highly interested. If it's the first... nah, thanks.

Edit: It's the first. :(

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Sons of the Forest is mere months away, so we've dived into the latest trailers, to pick out everything we know so far about The Forest's sequel. From new mutant varieties, to an upgraded arsenal of weapons, and improved building mechanics, with the developers of Endnight Games also here to offer some more insight about the game!

For more from Sons of the Forest, keep it locked with IGN as next month we'll be sharing our Exclusive Hands-On Preview, as well as more information from the developers themselves.

Top Bottom