• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony has (at least) 5 Playstation games on PC this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
They released 1 game in 2020 (Horizon) and 2 in 2021 (Days Gone and Predator).

And this year, there will be 5 Playstation games on PC (and who know if they have more , we are only halfway into 2022)
  • God of War
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
That's a pretty major step up compared to their outputs in the previous years. Certainly more than what many of us has expected before the beginning of this year. Multiple hints are indicating that Returnal, Sackboy and Ghost of Tsushima are coming to PC too, but if they are also announced for this year this will be crazy.

Massive step up from a single game in 2021. It's how it's going to be from now one, Jimbo's master plan.

And sales so far show that most PC gamers couldn't care less.
Going by your name I'm going to assume you play on PC.

edit: By your reaction to comments advocating for the piracy of Sony games on PC I now have no doubts. So many coments talking about expensive GPUs yet you complain about Sony porting games that you think it's cool to just pirate. Congratulations for exposing yourself and that is why I hope Sony will start using Denuvo, you represent everything that is wrong about a lot of PC players.

Last edited:
And sales so far show that most PC gamers couldn't care less.
I would imagine there are significant amounts of people who won’t double dip or are pirating because of a lack of DRM.
Sony seem happy and the people who are getting the games probably are too so that’s all that matters.

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I can see them accelerating their release plans due to so few PS5s being out there compared to demand, but so far it has only been games that are also on PS4 or released 2+ years ago. I was going to grab a PS5 copy of GoT, but I think I will wait for a PC version.

*Read OP past history comments.

PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC

Now I know why you create a thread like this.
Sad Baby GIF

I can see them accelerating their release plans due to so few PS5s being out there compared to demand, but so far it has only been games that are also on PS4 or released 2+ years ago. I was going to grab a PS5 copy of GoT, but I think I will wait for a PC version.
The thing is, these old games that were not developed with PC in mind actually demand more effort to release on PC than games that are coming up that will already be developed with PC in mind. Everything indicated that the windows will keep getting shorter as Sony will want to pocket this money as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom