• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony opens EU pre-orders for their new INZONE M3 PC gaming monitor. £699.00, 1080p, 27in", G-synch, 240Hz, features for PlayStation 5.

I wouldn't say it confirms it - the smart move for Sony could very well be to launch without PC support, give native library a chance to show-off, and add it later.
It's an added incentive for people to buy sure - but early adopters are there for PSVR2 content - so work with that first. And besides - it worked for Oculus - so why not here. ;P

To add it later they have to prepare it to be compatible hardware wise and only release it with an update or maybe a small dongle sold separately (which would get panned). But if it's not and they would have to make you buy new hardware to get the headset to work on PC, or have to release a revision to have support than it's not coming.

Well that wasn't hard:

That's just a couple. I'm sure you can find any brand you want for that price.

You act like having a monitor that's gsync compatible, 1080p/27" @ 240hz is some mythical creature. They're a dime a dozen.

1440p, OLED, HDR1000, 144/120hz, 27" for less than a grand? Get at me.

Wow, my bad then. Monitors have gotten cheaper for sure, 300$ for a monitor like that is fine, I probably got confused with the prices for 2K monitors, mostly because I couldn't care less about 1080p monitors since the 360/PS3 era. So yes, Sony is once again releasing an overpriced product.

Wow, my bad then. Monitors have gotten cheaper for sure, 300$ for a monitor like that is fine, I probably got confused with the prices for 2K monitors, mostly because I couldn't care less about 1080p monitors since the 360/PS3 era. So yes, Sony is once again releasing an overpriced product.

The expense from the Sony website is based on the feature list under the quote tag in the OP.

Although I don't really agree it's $830 worth of features.

so did anyone actually buy this POS?
ie2v6cN.gif

Top Bottom