• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony to Sell Sony Financial Group + Speculation

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I doubt this has anything to do with gaming though, but Sony doesn't wanna rest on their laurels until the lose more market share in the imaging sensor pie. Their new 2-layer sensor tech as the first shown on the new Xperia 1v lately only shows plans that they wanna strengthen their chokehold in the market that should give them a massive leap over the competition.

Go_Ly_Dow

A quick Google and I can see roughly.

Square Enix market cap $6.45bil.

Capcom market cap $9.22bil.

Ubisoft market cap $3.52bil

CD Projekt market cap $2.52bil

Kadokawa (From Software) market cap $3.54bil.

SEGA market cap $4.72bil.

I think all of the above are worth a serious look.

On a side note, time will tell but I think Sony overpaid for Bungie. They must also be kicking themselves for not snapping up From Software and Zenimax in my opinion.

They sold a 8.25% stake in Square for a mere $47million a decade or so ago. Also shortsighted considering the value of the company now.

PS5 is in a strong position and the Showcase and what's coming this gen will probably grow it further regardless of what rivals do.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned

On a side note, time will tell but I think Sony overpaid for Bungie. They must also be kicking themselves for not snapping up From Software and Zenimax in my opinion.

They sold a 8.25% stake in Square for a mere $47million a decade or so ago. Also shortsighted considering the value of the company now.

PS5 is in a strong position and the Showcase and what's coming this gen will probably grow it further regardless of what rivals do.

Microsoft somehow successfully created this idea that consolidation is good and Sony should do the same. It's not and Sony shouldn't.
Buying an entire publisher adds to the costs structure, creates a whole bunch of redundancy and adds to a bunch of cultural problems, main people tend to leave when they feel disenfranchised, etc.
Organic growth has been working for Sony, consolidation hasn't been working for Microsoft.

Varteras

Gold Member
They are going under. Microsoft wins.
7a5adb19-61ef-4c1b-9648-f351b6a08010_text.gif

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
CoD is way bigger than GTA right now.
CMA and EU both said CoD going exclusive will not hurt PS.
This is what EU said regarding CoD going exclusive :

I am not sure what CMA said if CoD goes exclusive but both said MS doesn't have the incentive.

There's a big difference. Microsoft has no incentive to make cod exclusive. I don't think they would think the same for Sony.

Even if Microsoft did make cod exclusive ir would be on pc.

I don't think rockstar or take two or the governing bodies on competition would be happy with grand theft auto going full exclusive to playstation and coming to pc like 2 years later.

That's just my opinion and could be completely wrong.

Sony has no real relationship with Zenimax and they've already purchased a stake in FromSoftware's parent company Kadokawa AND share of FromSoftware.

My guess is FromSoftware or Kadokawa will be the first shoe to drop for Sony. That said, it's a pricey decision and I think a much riskier one than buying Bungie.

FromSoftware doesn't own much in the way of IP. At least Bungie owns Destiny and Marathon. Fortunately, Sony owns Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, but not sure that is enough to warrant spending 2-4 billion on FromSoftware/Kadokawa.

Sony bought bungie for about 2.4 billion and added an addition 1.2 billion for talent retention. I don't think they overpaid for Bungie, especially if it helps them fast-track their live service model.

Last edited:
There's a big difference. Microsoft has no incentive to make cod exclusive. I don't think they would think the same for Sony.

Even if Microsoft did make cod exclusive ir would be on pc.

I don't think rockstar or take two or the governing bodies on competition would be happy with grand theft auto going full exclusive to playstation and coming to pc like 2 years later.

That's just my opinion and could be completely wrong.

A new GTA hasn't come out in over 10 years. Despite how well GTA5 sold, there really isn't a reality in which regulators block a buy for sony.

Sony would argue that GTA releases too infrequently and that they would be willing to make deals to ensure GTA6 still releases on Xbox and PC.

For 2K Sports, the leagues themselves will prevent exclusivity, just as MLB did ultimately.

Red Dead would probably become exclusive and the regulators simply wouldn't care.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Thos forum confuses Mr sometime...no one wants Microsoft to buy Activision and consolidation sucks....

..yet there's plenty of Sony fans that fantasise about Sony purchasing publishers to make their games exclusive...

Microsoft somehow successfully created this idea that consolidation is good and Sony should do the same. It's not and Sony shouldn't.
Buying an entire publisher adds to the costs structure, creates a whole bunch of redundancy and adds to a bunch of cultural problems, main people tend to leave when they feel disenfranchised, etc.
Organic growth has been working for Sony, consolidation hasn't been working for Microsoft.
If you look at Sony's profitability since the release of the PS1, it's not REALLY working for them.

They've seen multiplatform software developers see their market caps grow significantly compared to Sony, who took too long to take 1st party development really seriously and missed years of PC revenue.

MLB The Show is now one of the best-selling titles annually because it is on Xbox and Switch greatly increasing the value of Sony San Diego. Sony needs to grow to a point where even if big spenders come into the industry, they won't be crowded out. There's a pretty small window for that. Every major publisher is going to be purchased out by big tech and they'll be releasing games on their own cloud services, PC, and maybe their own consoles.

Amazon bought MGM for 8.45* billion dollars. Do you think other than some legacy catalog deals, they're letting MGM movies on other streaming services? They aren't. Content is going to be king in gaming and boxes are going to be less and less relevant in future generations.

Thos forum confuses Mr sometime...no one wants Microsoft to buy Activision and consolidation sucks....

..yet there's plenty of Sony fans that fantasise about Sony purchasing publishers to make their games exclusive...

You're confused because you're biased and see things in a lense of tick for tack.

Microsoft buying Activision is not the same as Sony buying T2.

Activision's market cap is TWICE as large as T2.

The equivalent would be Sony buying T2, Capcom, Square Enix, Kadokawa (FromSoftware), CDPR, and Sega.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
You're confused because you're biased and see things in a lense of tick for tack.

Microsoft buying Activision is not the same as Sony buying T2.

Activision's market cap is TWICE as large as T2.

The equivalent would be Sony buying T2, Capcom, Square Enix, Kadokawa (FromSoftware), CDPR, and Sega.

Dude that's bull. Its the exact same result. Buying a publisher to lock thier games from another platform.

Your the one who's clearly biased if you are making up rules to make it OK for Sony...because reasons...

Last edited:
Dude that's bull. Its the exact same result. Buying a publisher to lock thier games from another platform.

Your the one who's clearly biased if you are making up rules to make it OK for Sony...because reasons...

But MS have already bought Bethesda and locked all of their games from PS owners - why is this always glossed over like it never happened lol.

So Sony after that went through without any opposition are well within their rights to buy one of those mentioned if nothing else but as a defensive move.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
But MS have already bought Bethesda and locked all of their games from PS owners - why is this always glossed over like it never happened lol.

So Sony after that went through without any opposition are well within their rights to buy one of those mentioned if nothing else but as a defensive move.

So, it's fine then. Start, the purchasing war has. Someone always has ro be first. Ms bought a publisher because Sony was locking in third party deals left and right that they couldn't secure or wasn't business viable for them. Sony now buys a publisher in response, of their fans pray that they do... Ms buys one...amazon buys one....Google buys one....maybe...who knows 😆

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
As for take 2, FTC clearly outlined the big 4 as no, which are EA, take 2, Activision and Ubisoft.
Funny thing with treating these 4 as 'equivalent' is that Ubi is 1/10th the market cap of the others.
And EA makes no sense as acquisition for anyone - bulk of their revenue is entirely built on licensed properties, acquisition gets nothing of value other than their publishing infrastructure.

To me, companies like Take Two and Activision seem like high risks. Tens of billions for companies that the vast majority of their income comes from one major franchise.
At least they own said IPs (Acti has 3 that make in excess of 1B/year). For comparison - EAs top 3 money makers are all licensed IPs.

Did regulators blink an eye at Zenimax? They didn't. Why? Because it's too small to make a substantial difference competitively simply from foreclosure.

You look at Bungie and Bungie single-handedly propped up the Xbox for years. Microsoft probably bought them for millions. But it wasn't the foreclosure of Marathon that hurt Sony, it was a new IP that allowed Microsoft to compete. Sony bought Bungie and unlike Zenimax didn't foreclose content. Regulators see this and that's probably the primary reason Sony made the deal the way they did, to highlight the differences when they go for bigger fish.

If you can't see the difference between Activision and T2, you're being purposefully obstinant. Again, they have TWICE the market cap.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
IMO Bungie's deal was primarily aimed at building up their position in GaaS, something that the entire list you posted is incredibly weak at - Ubisoft is the only exception that has meaningful online presence, but the way they operate is still questionable, and last I recall you need to fight Guillemot's to buy it, which is probably harder than convincing all the regulators.

Sega/Capcom would be great for building up that rental service portfolio, but I can't really quantify the value potential there given how little we know of GP profitability or lack of there-of.
And CDPR is just way over-valued, the IP might be worth it, but I don't know where Witcher rights are held.

IMO Bungie's deal was primarily aimed at building up their position in GaaS, something that the entire list you posted is incredibly weak at - Ubisoft is the only exception that has meaningful online presence, but the way they operate is still questionable, and last I recall you need to fight Guillemot's to buy it, which is probably harder than convincing all the regulators.

Sega/Capcom would be great for building up that rental service portfolio, but I can't really quantify the value potential there given how little we know of GP profitability or lack of there-of.
And CDPR is just way over-valued, the IP might be worth it, but I don't know where Witcher rights are held.

I think there is great value in Capcom more so than Sega, but both have value for sure. I'd love to see Insomniac with Mega Man or Sonic. Either one would become the defacto blue mascot for Sony, which after the Mario movie, I think shows there is a lot of value in.

CDPR has the right to make the games for The Witcher novels, I think that's the extent of it. I think they might have transmedia rights for Cyberpunk though.

With CDPR you get Witcher 1, 2, 3 remakes, Witcher 4, and Witcher 5. That's probably 10 billion dollars in revenue right there, not including Cyberpunk. Ultimately, they're worth it, but I don't know how much talent they've lost.

Thirty7ven

Banned

There was a time when people speculating about Microsoft buying Sega was fun and games, just like Sony buying SE or Capcom. But after Ms buying Bethesda and now buying ABK and Xbox fans throwing a party for nothing other than the prospect of taking games away from PlayStation gamers, what did you expect?

Sony buying T2 would be justice that’s what.

Hopefully ABK doesn’t happen and it all goes away.

Go_Ly_Dow

I just think GaaS is a risky venture. Sometimes you can produce something decent but many won't be interested as they are already hooked to the dozens of other huge service games. Seems to be a very tough market to crack with a high failure rate?

At least with traditional single player games these days, if the game is good and built on a good engine reviews well and is given some spotlight then it will sell very well. From newer IPs to Horizon, Ghosts of Tsushima, Elden Ring to something like Hogwarts Legacy.

I'm not even a fan of CDPRs games, never purchased one, but the Witcher 3 has sold like 40-45million copies or something crazy like that. Cyberpunk despite being so messy over 20million. I think they have a dedicated audience that would follow them to a particular platform if their game was locked behind it. Witcher 1 Remake, Witcher 4, Cyberpunk Sequel etc...

Last edited:
I think Sega would be good choice with sonic Sega rally virtual cop etc etc they also have two point hospital/campus don't they also hold one one of the best football sim aswell? Football manager?

I just think GaaS is a risky venture. Sometimes you can produce something decent but many won't be interested as they are already hooked to the dozens of other huge service games. Seems to be a very tough market to crack with a high failure rate?

At least with traditional single player games these days, if the game is good and built on a good engine reviews well and is given some spotlight then it will sell very well. From newer IPs to Horizon, Ghosts of Tsushima, Elden Ring to something like Hogwarts Legacy.

I'm not even a fan of CDPRs games, never purchased one, but the Witcher 3 has sold like 40-45million copies or something crazy like that. Cyberpunk despite being so messy over 20million. I think they have a dedicated audience that would follow them to a particular platform if their game was locked behind it. Witcher 1 Remake, Witcher 4, Cyberpunk Sequel etc...

Do you have an example of a well reviewed GaaS that failed financially?

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
I think there is great value in Capcom more so than Sega, but both have value for sure. I'd love to see Insomniac with Mega Man or Sonic. Either one would become the defacto blue mascot for Sony, which after the Mario movie, I think shows there is a lot of value in.
Well - it's interesting IP cross-overs, but then you need to buy both ;) But yea either way they have more interesting IP stable than most.

CDPR has the right to make the games for The Witcher novels, I think that's the extent of it. I think they might have transmedia rights for Cyberpunk though.
But how often are those rights up for renewals? The thing with eg. EA is that the player/team/naming rights for their sports IPs are paid for annually for instance. Ie. it's not something that comes as part of the acquisition.

That is true of gaming markets in general. But the single player examples you cite have all come on the back of high-profile visibility of the IP, developer, or both, not to mention publishers that have gotten really good at marketing such IPs.
What people constitute as risk with GaaS is that IP or developer name does not guarantee success at all (which is true), but lots of behind the scene elements of the execution are actually quite predictable and less risk prone than your usual hit-driven release cycle. Most high profile failures in the space were a result of publishers that basically had no idea what they were doing (pretty much all 'AAA' publishers entering the space were hopelessly clueless in their early efforts), both with respect to hiring the right talent for the job, or what is needed for executing a successful GaaS in the first place.

Mibu no ookami said:
With CDPR you get Witcher 1, 2, 3 remakes, Witcher 4, and Witcher 5. That's probably 10 billion dollars in revenue right there, not including Cyberpunk. Ultimately, they're worth it, but I don't know how much talent they've lost.
I guess Cyberpunk sales indicate CDPR in general might have a following more than the IPs themselves. Which I guess is kind of similar to Bungie ;)

Loxus

People honestly just say things... I'd love to see a breakdown of where he got 50 billion from.

I think T2 is just the more than obvious choice. More so than Capcom, Sega, CDPR, or Square Enix.

Puts them in the driver's seat in gaming in all areas for the future.

I think the element of FIFA and its importance to Sony and Europe kind of cement that. There really isn't a company out there more suited to take on the FIFA license, which might be a bit too pricey JUST for T2, but combined with a marketing deal for PlayStation at the world cup and across FIFA events... it makes sense.

I also think that no one gets more out of them with transmedia. Grand Theft Auto could with the right personnel involved be just as big as Fast and the Furious for Sony and that's gone on for almost 2 decades. Synergies with Sony Music would be big for both film and gaming.

Sony/Clap Hanz could also rescue Tiger Woods PGA Tour and that could help put Clap Hanz back on the map on mobile, console, pc, and VR.

Sony could take the profitability of T2 and T2 related business to well over a billion a year.
Imagine if this rumor from 2019 was true all along.
Rumour: Sony in “advanced talks” to buy Take Two / Rockstar
eivZnx8.jpg

How much do you think Sony would get from this sale?
I'm think Sony Financial Group has a market cap of $10.86 Billion.
As of May 2023 Sony Financial Holdings has a market cap of $10.86 Billion.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
There was a time when people speculating about Microsoft buying Sega was fun and games, just like Sony buying SE or Capcom. But after Ms buying Bethesda and now buying ABK and Xbox fans throwing a party for nothing other than the prospect of taking games away from PlayStation gamers, what did you expect?

Sony buying T2 would be justice that’s what.

Hopefully ABK doesn’t happen and it all goes away.

I thought ABK was done?

Sony buying take two would be "Justice"?

That's a wild concept for a company that's ultimately a business out for your money....

Thirty7ven

Banned
I thought ABK was done?

Sony buying take two would be "Justice"?

That's a wild concept for a company that's ultimately a business out for your money....

What do you mean done?

You know what I mean by justice don’t act confused. Yeah MS is also after your money and we all know what’s up, don’t act like you’ve been neutral this whole time.

jm89

Defintley seems like they overpaid, especially with the fact that bungie want to publish freely. Considering bungie went independent from microsft and activision who knows if they have such a agreement with sony already written up if they wanted to go independent.

But if bungie can help them get a GAAS hit with their expertise by helping other sony studios, that will easily make up for that 3billion. It could have huge pay off.

Last edited:

DrFigs

I think Sony should be seriously considering buying a large publisher if the Activision deal goes through, which I guess is still possible. The FTC (which will probably lose in court) and the CMA are the only holdouts.

Last edited:

graywolf323

Gold Member
Sony has no real relationship with Zenimax and they've already purchased a stake in FromSoftware's parent company Kadokawa AND share of FromSoftware.

My guess is FromSoftware or Kadokawa will be the first shoe to drop for Sony. That said, it's a pricey decision and I think a much riskier one than buying Bungie.

FromSoftware doesn't own much in the way of IP. At least Bungie owns Destiny and Marathon. Fortunately, Sony owns Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, but not sure that is enough to warrant spending 2-4 billion on FromSoftware/Kadokawa.

Sony bought bungie for about 2.4 billion and added an addition 1.2 billion for talent retention. I don't think they overpaid for Bungie, especially if it helps them fast-track their live service model.
I mean if they were to buy anyone I think Kadokawa makes sense because they have a lot of IP overall and mesh well with Sony’s push into anime

Wulfer

Wow, I knew Sony has less money than other big companies but it pales compared to them..
This was never in doubt. Sony sucks when you start comparing money period! It's also, the reason many have suggested Sony would be bought by Apple or Disney Etc. Someone who can compete on all levels not just gaming dominance.
Work From Home Reaction GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Last edited:

Solidus_T

IMO Take Two is a stupid acquisition by Sony. Yeah, GTA basically prints money -but how many new games have they released in the past 10 years?
These mega mergers need to stop.

Ronin_7

Banned
It’s a moot point anyway, Sony isn’t doing it.

Their strategy is to create transmedia IP. They will keep PlayStation hardware going until it goes the way of the Walkman and then become an arms dealer in the gaming space, which is a really weird move imo considering they make most of their money from third parties.

They are a very conservative company though, so it is what it is. If they didn’t consolidate in Japan when it was easy, and don’t consolidate in the west at a time when it makes sense, then they won’t in the future.

They are banking on Bungie and their live service initiative, and they are banking on it hard.
We've no idea what the future of gaming is but all bets point to f2p games with micro transactions on smartphones.

AAA won't survive on subscriptions with the ridiculous costs, Sony becoming a arms dealer like they do in Movies/Series is unlikely.

Ronin_7

Banned
Do you think cod is bigger than GTA?

Also, the cma and others believed there's no way MS would make it exclusive.

Sony would probably try to make GTA exclusive which no body would allow to happen for competition concerns.
No they wouldn't, Sony would want the acquisition to close which would make them sign free licensing contracts to provide Take Two games on rival platforms.

+ GTA exclusive makes no sense, it's money left on the table.

Some of you smoke some heavy shit.

Ronin_7

Banned
Sad, I like Sony Bank. They're very competent and modern for a Japanese bank.

I can't help but see this as them becoming like the rest, even with Sony keeping a minority stake.

And given that the finance department is profitable; is a short term cash injection over long term profit for investment really the best idea?

On the other hand, if it means more money for other departments...
That's exactly the point.

They are planning massive investment on Entertainment, Electronics & Semi Conductors and something has to give.

Microsoft just close a ton of shit to focus on what makes €€ and it's important for them long term it's perfectly normal...

At least Sony is setting up another company.

Imagine if this rumor from 2019 was true all along.
Rumour: Sony in “advanced talks” to buy Take Two / Rockstar
eivZnx8.jpg

How much do you think Sony would get from this sale?
I'm think Sony Financial Group has a market cap of $10.86 Billion.
As of May 2023 Sony Financial Holdings has a market cap of $10.86 Billion.

Yeah, I'm sure it was true and I'm guessing the Sony board wasn't buying it because at the time they didn't understand the existential barriers in front of SIE in the form not just Microsoft but other future competitors.

T2's stock is worth more now than it was then, so obviously the cost has gone up, but it's one of those deals that you look at in 10-15 years and it's a no brainer... Look at Sony Music and Sony Pictures... no brainers.

If they can get anywhere close to 8 billion for Sony Finance, and you look at what they have left for M&A, and you do partially a stock deal... I could actually see this going down.

We know SIE is still planning M&A, the only real question is when, and the answer to that is likely after the ABK deal is officially canceled or goes through. Sony isn't going to do anything to influence the CAT, FTC, or US courts.

Makes more sense to wait this out til July or end of the year and then make their move aiming to close in probably 2025.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
What do you mean done?

You know what I mean by justice don’t act confused. Yeah MS is also after your money and we all know what’s up, don’t act like you’ve been neutral this whole time.

If you check my posts on the acquisitions, I don't think ive ever praised them or hoped for them. All I have ever said is that more games on my gamepass subscription is welcomed. I also said I want ABK to get stringent and thorough checks and if the cma or whoever thinks it isn't right after months of checking then I think that's obviously the best for all of us.

It looks like ABK is dead? Or do you think it may go through?

I don't think Sony could even afford to buy take two and make them exclusive, so I. This completely hyperthetical scenario that Sony fans dream will happen I think they would have to at least bring it out on PC and playstation close to day one. Or deffo have an agreement to make it multi platform.

I mean, what's gta 5 sold? Over 100 million copies? You would have to think logocally that if it was 100 million copies atleast 30 percent of those copies would be on xbox platforms.

Anyway, this is all complete hypertheticals and no where near reality so there is no point in even entertaining it.
I think Sony goes for Square and that's fine imo. They will support them still releasing PC and switch games I imagine.

No idea.

Bungie was the only unusual acquisition for Sony. The other ones were just devs that worked with them for a long time or brand new to the industry (Haven for ex). So far Sony hasn't shown any interest in publishers the size of Bethesda. I wouldn't worry about Sony going after ABK and cutting off Xbox from ABK software.

DavJay

Had no idea apple market cap already surpassed MS and by $500 billion. That alone already more than double Sony’s.

Stooky

VR is a failed venture. It's fun sure, but it's going nowhere fast. Sony's blend of character focused games also do not work in VR because only First Person works in VR.

They should've picked those resources and invested elsewhere.
Nope vr and ar is the future. Tech isn’t all there yet. But it will be. Companies a getting a foot in it so that when is ready the customers will be there.

Stooky

I don’t think Sony is interested in owning large publishers. Owning majority stakes many publishers/devs would let them spread the money around more and allow them to have a say on what happens with the content. They can have their hand in many pots.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

So, it's fine then. Start, the purchasing war has. Someone always has ro be first. Ms bought a publisher because Sony was locking in third party deals left and right that they couldn't secure or wasn't business viable for them. Sony now buys a publisher in response, of their fans pray that they do... Ms buys one...amazon buys one....Google buys one....maybe...who knows 😆
MS just tried to purchase the biggest publisher in gaming, of course Sony would feel threatened by it and now be looking to make their own moves to secure their literal future.

I’m not going to cheer them on but I can understand it, and they shouldn’t be put into this position in the first place.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
MS just tried to purchase the biggest publisher in gaming, of course Sony would feel threatened by it and now be looking to make their own moves to secure their literal future.

I’m not going to cheer them on but I can understand it, and they shouldn’t be put into this position in the first place.

Secure their future...hmm. do you think they would be doomed if MS got ABK? I don't think they would at all.

They have a solid business plan with third party exclusives and their first party output. But yeah, I can see them buying some publishers and Microsoft plus other players are going tomcontinue purchasing....just probably not to the level Microsoft attempted.

It is what is it, I guess.

Tams

Take-Two would be poor acquisition as the initial cost would be just too high with no guarantee their next game will be as successful as GTA V.

Sweeping up Japanese publishers and maybe Ubisoft world be cheaper and perhaps wiser, if they're going to play the whole acquire for exclusives game.

I hope none of that happens though. Consolidation not good for our hobby.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Secure their future...hmm. do you think they would be doomed if MS got ABK? I don't think they would at all.

They have a solid business plan with third party exclusives and their first party output. But yeah, I can see them buying some publishers and Microsoft plus other players are going tomcontinue purchasing....just probably not to the level Microsoft attempted.

It is what is it, I guess.

If MS is allowed to buy ABK by way of remedies like the EC just accepted then they will be able to buy other publishers, maybe not EA or T2, but Ubisoft, Sega? Easy.

You can’t get third party exclusives when the companies that make them are being bought and the door is left open for MS to stop COD from going to PlayStation, CMA and EC would allow that one to happen. So you shrink PlayStation by stealing their revenue sources, their operating income takes a massive hit, and their budget for first party accordingly.

People who think that PlayStation wouldn’t be hit hard by COD going exclusive are mad.

If COD went PlayStation exclusive it would put Xbox out of business.

Top Bottom