• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony vs VFXVeteran: The Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
We will get there.. you're in for some surprises.

I'm good. Neither of those games if they were released on PC, would look better on PS4 and thats a fact, unless the port is absolute shit. Are you saying otherwise? Are you saying HZD or Detroit still look better than PC?

The amount of mental space VFXVeteran VFXVeteran has rented in fanboys heads is intriguing.

Such a stupid thread that op should never make another thread again 🤦🏻‍♂️

GAF itself has allowed that to happen. His tag reads "Industry Professional (vetted).

This is the thread where he is openly fanboying for pc on first page itself despite it coming to consoles as well.

I told ya'll that the PC is going to be this generation best platform to be on! It's going to pick up so many games from the PS space and all the Xbox ones. (y)

What profession is he in as per tag? Trolling or fanboying?

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
GAF itself has allowed that to happen. His tag reads "Industry Professional (vetted).

This is the thread where he is openly fanboying for pc on first page itself despite it coming to consoles as well.

That's pretty goddamn mild for fanboying. Fanboying what? All he said is that the PC will be the best place to play next-gen games on. While picking up PS and XbX games too. That's more than likely a true statement. Well see enhancements on PC that we won't see on consoles, whether that's; More/better implementations of raytracing, framerate improvements, input advantages, etc. Which to anyone paying attention isn't really a new thing. I even get into discussions with the dude, and we still have our disagreements on memory allocation, but he's very knowledgeable and knows a thing or two about tech. I even found out what he does for work and where. Shit wasn't hard to find out.

Concern

If thats enough to call him a troll or say he's fanboying, I'm genuinely interested to see what your assessment of the circle jerk in the spec thread is. Or the comments on the first page of a positive Xbox thread, just to keep it short.

That's pretty goddamn mild for fanboying. Fanboying what? All he said is that the PC will be the best place to play next-gen games on. While picking up PS and XbX games too. That's more than likely a true statement. Well see enhancements on PC that we won't see on consoles, whether that's; More/better implementations of raytracing, framerate improvements, input advantages, etc. Which to anyone paying attention isn't really a new thing. I even get into discussions with the dude, and we still have our disagreements on memory allocation, but he's very knowledgeable and knows a thing or two about tech. I even found out what he does for work and where. Shit wasn't hard to find out.

Its not mild, its plain wrong.

Industry professional tag gives a lot of weight and aura to anyone's opinion. It attracts ton of attention due to that. Ends any praise thread in cinders especially about graphics.

Vick

I don’t see anyone in here hating Sony.
Oh, i thought i recognized plenty of users who no matter the game, no matter the genre, no matter the reception, no matter the developer pedigree, have all kind of things to say about games published by Sony. But i'm probably in error, i am right?

It was a poorly thought out thread and the community reaction reflects that.
Yeah, no doubt about that. I wanted to provided a Thread which, i can see now, would have been definitely more suitable for what the board was some years ago.
I just thought there was plenty to discuss about what was accomplished in this Gen before the next one starts tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom