• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spain top selling games of April

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

All platforms
  1. Nintendo Switch Sports (Nintendo Switch)
  2. Kirby and the forgotten land (Nintendo Switch)
  3. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Nintendo Switch)
  4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
  5. eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022 (Nintendo Switch)
  6. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS4)
  7. Leyendas Pokémon: Arceus (Nintendo Switch)
  8. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS5)
  9. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Nintendo Switch)
  10. Mario Party Superstars (Nintendo Switch)
PlayStation 5
  1. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  2. Gran Turismo 7
  3. Horizon Forbidden West
  4. Elden Ring
  5. FIFA 22
PlayStation 4
  2. eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2022
  3. FIFA 22
  4. Elden Ring
  5. Gran Turismo 7
Xbox Series
  2. Elden Ring
  3. Forza Horizon 5
  4. Halo Infinite
  5. Far Cry 6
Xbox One
  1. FIFA 22
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. WWE 2K22
  4. Cyberpunk 2077
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2
Nintendo Switch
  1. Nintendo Switch Sports
  2. Kirby and the forgotten land
  3. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  5. eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Baseball 2022
PC
  1. Minecraft
  2. Elden Ring
  3. The Sims 4
  4. Farming Simulator 22
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator

MrA

Banned
pro yakyuu is released in Spain? and as Pro Yakyuu? color me surprised, Do Spanish people actually care about baseball, at all?

Woopah

pro yakyuu is released in Spain? and as Pro Yakyuu? color me surprised, Do Spanish people actually care about baseball, at all?
I'm fairly certain the game was not released in Spain, there must be a mistake with the list by the source.

Zeroing

Banned
Nintendo charting in the top 10, not surprised.
PLMyUH5.jpg

ACESHIGH

Banned
There must be an error. There's no way FIFA is not among the top sellers accross all platforms but an obscure baseball game is. I am not Spanish but I am sure as hell they couldn't care less about baseball. Don't think I ever saw a baseball related article at MARCA for instance.

Esppiral

DCLjT9f.jpg

We the "Iberians" ( Spain and Portugal ) learn english from a young age... we just have better taste... nothing to do with how to pronounce a box that is an X...
Can you stop posting Latino pictures when referring to Spaniards? Thanks.

Astral Dog

The Wii turned many place into nintendoland and look how that ended up with the following console.
Fortunately the Switch isn't the Wii

Switch gimmick should be way easier to replicate,and the brand appeals to core gamers as much as casuals, who knows, Nintendo is always a wild card but they will prepare to move their audience to a new system more properly, their biggest worry are the copycats, as long as Xbox and PlayStation don't release an hybrid console they should be fine.

Patrick S.

Banned
DCLjT9f.jpg

We the "Iberians" ( Spain and Portugal ) learn english from a young age... we just have better taste... nothing to do with how to pronounce a box that is an X...

Sounds untrue... I've lived on Tenerife for more than twenty years, and went to school there. The English level of all of my classmates was fucking embarrassing. People work with tourists until they're old, and they still can't hold a proper conversation in English...

Zeroing

Banned
Sounds untrue... I've lived on Tenerife for more than twenty years, and went to school there. The English level of all of my classmates was fucking embarrassing. People work with tourists until they're old, and they still can't hold a proper conversation in English...
Objection: hearsay, non responsive

but being seriously now, depends on the places and if it’s on Portugal or Spain! the Portuguese island next to Canary Islands for example - we speak good English, most people who work on tourism also speak a 3rd language either German or French!
Portuguese accent sounds differently than the Spanish one hence also easier to understand.

Top Bottom