• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Speedrunning: Ridiculous Speed, Ludicrous Speed, Glitch Speed!

teezzy

Banned
Only Speedrunner I care about is Arcus.

Something about a mustached man embellishing a cowboy hat and bolo tie while blasting his way through NES games appeals to me greatly.

Birdo

Banned

Something about a mustached man embellishing a cowboy hat and bolo tie while blasting his way through NES games appeals to me greatly.

I could never tell if he was 50 or 21 years old.

He breezes through NES Batman like it's nothing. I can't even finish it in 25 years :messenger_grinning_smiling:

KOMANI

KOMANI

He’s dangerous to watch because you start talking like him after a few runs. “Clunk. That was a good Clunk. Bzzzt. That was a good Bzzzt.” Or when he runs sunsoft’s nes Batman and makes lyrics up for stage 4, and you can’t get them out of your head.

Bullet Club

Recently, GoldenEye's oldest speedrunning exploit was revamped when a new way to 'warp' was discovered. This is truly shocking, as in hindsight it was a really simple and obvious idea. Today we learn a bit about the history of 'warping' in GoldenEye, and the new technique that was uncovered.

Top Bottom