• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spellbreak - Official Launch Cinematic Trailer | Free to Play Battle Royale | Gamescom 2020

splattered

I think this actually looks like a lot of fun... but why did Geoff say it's available right now or tonight but then the trailer said September 3rd? Seemed kinda weird...

e0n

Tried this on Switch handheld briefly. It runs well, with minor slowdowns. It's a real casual BR where the fun is just seeing different spell combinations.

93xfan

Banned
Oh come on fuck off with these battle royale games give us some proper online fps games for fucks sake.

This is why I’m so glad for Halo MCC. It’s a brilliant sandbox and most of the muliltiolayer portions are timeless. If you have a PC or Xbox, that’s the best place to go to get that fix.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
This is why I’m so glad for Halo MCC. It’s a brilliant sandbox and most of the muliltiolayer portions are timeless. If you have a PC or Xbox, that’s the best place to go to get that fix.

Sadly not. Its impossible to find a match in halo MCC on pc.

93xfan

Banned
Sadly not. Its impossible to find a match in halo MCC on pc.

sorry to hear that. It’s unbelievably easy to find games on Xbox even early in the morning.

here’s the good news for you though- crossplay is coming and will make it way easier for you (if you use a controller on PC). Some playlists like Infection will put people together who use both keyboard and mouse.

Good times ahead

Last edited:

The_Mike

sorry to hear that. It’s unbelievably easy to find games on Xbox even early in the morning.

here’s the good news for you though- crossplay is coming and will make it way easier for you (if you use a controller on PC). Some playlists like Infection will put people together who use both keyboard and mouse.

Good times ahead

Hm. Doesn't sound like it'll help me much since I hate playing with a controller and it's only limited to some playlists

93xfan

Banned
Hm. Doesn't sound like it'll help me much since I hate playing with a controller and it's only limited to some playlists

maybe as the game progresses and flighting the latest improvements becomes less important, the community will increase for you. I know the games have sold really well on PC, i hear

also, there is a custom game browser on the way. Are you playing competitive or social, btw?

Last edited:

The_Mike

maybe as the game progresses and flighting the latest improvements becomes less important, the community will increase for you. I know the games have sold really well on PC, i hear

also, there is a custom game browser on the way. Are you playing competitive or social, btw?

Both social and competitive. Can't find any games.

which Halo do you suggest to install? Dying for a quality FPS shooter...

Top Bottom