• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man Miles Morales is now the 3rd Biggest Game EVER published by Sony in the United States (By Revenue)

I platinumed Spiderman but MM I just finished the story and that's about it.

I like Miles but the whole rap culture Spiderman isn't for me. Peter Parker is my Spiderman. Remastered Peter isn't though.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Not sure why this is surprising. It is a PS5 game and there are only a handful of Sony games on the PS5. It is available in a cheaper package than most other PS5 games, it is a huge licensed property, and it is a follow up to a massive game. It was the first game I bought used and resold for my PS5 so count me as involved in 0*2 sales.

I think it's a worse game than Spider-Man in most ways, but it's still a blast to play.

How do these Spider-Man games perform compared to past Insomniac titles? I wish them all the success in the world, they've been a great team for a long time.

onQ123

Are you okay?
I never said anything about the quality or gameplay (even though the gameplay is still very similar imo) just much better cutscenes and graphics now.

I said the games sold well prior, hence why Activision kept putting Spiderman games out. (There is loads of them)
Show me where the games was selling well before Sony took it over, as far as I can remember Spiderman 2 was the last Spiderman game to do well back in 2004 & even then it was no where close to the success of the new games even when it was on about 5 different platforms.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
Not sure why this is surprising. It is a PS5 game and there are only a handful of Sony games on the PS5. It is available in a cheaper package than most other PS5 games, it is a huge licensed property, and it is a follow up to a massive game. It was the first game I bought used and resold for my PS5 so count me as involved in 0*2 sales.

You don’t make any sense but keep spinning.

ChiefDada

Gold Member

Lol wtf is this?

lucius

Like some others have said it’s more focused than the first and more fun in some ways imo, both are great but I am not that surprised, did well for DLC 😉

Arachnid

It still fucking annoys me. One random guy said it and the forum ran with it. When did the opinion of one become the many?
A quick look at that page tells me most disagreed with him though. I see plenty of people correcting him, and not one person agreeing.

But yeah, Spidey being described as niche is straight up stupid.

Top Bottom