• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Lore Update: Squid Sister Stories (Look What You Did Marie Fans!)

massoluk

Banned
I'm reading celebrity tabloid coverage of squid singers from a Nintendo website

atr0cious

Good to see its confirmed that Marie and by proxy her fans are insecure. Also, they have little dicks.
You say this, but I'm only seeing salty insecurity from Callie fans in this thread. Marie can't help it that she's a winner, at least she puts up with Callie.

I thought the artist who had bumped Callie from her session was going to be Marie. Glad that wasn't the case.

Only delaying the inevitable :(

This. By Durin's beard, what is happening here?

And that was one of the finest pieces of fiction I've read in a quite a long time...

And guys, stop fighting over them. I embrace both of them, for different qualities. Two is better than one! Share love, not hate!

D.Lo

Honestly I think the implication was that the recording session was taken by Marie.

She was already done when found in the cafe.

D.Lo

but WHAT DOES THIS MEAN in terms of single player campaign?!
They seem to not be framing Callie as going rogue (so she won't be the antagonist) so maybe she runs away and is kidnapped. You play as Agent 2 and must save her.

Raysoul

Cuningas de Häme;235789744 said:
This. By Durin's beard, what is happening here?

And that was one of the finest pieces of fiction I've read in a quite a long time...

And guys, stop fighting over them. I embrace both of them, for different qualities. Two is better than one! Share love, not hate!

I stand by these. I like Harem.

You really think that Marie has feelings or emotions? HA! You poor soul.

5347833+_4c2c7de2871cf66507f45976e702fda0.gif

Camjo-Z

These cool lore updates convinced me to finally grab the Marie amiibo while I was at the mall today. Some weird ugly figure came bundled with her, but I tossed that one in the trash.

Jims

Did they just hint at customizable weapons?

Sounds like something is changing with Sheldon's shop. They hinted at Sheldon wanting to open another location too, so maybe they expanding his store and letting Jelonzo sell all 3 types of clothes.

They just mentioned their grandfather disappeared right?

This can only just mean the return of agents 1 and 2... and 3.

Gotta get a Switch soon... but the money is scarce these days. :(

Ogodei

Still salty about that last Splatfest. Felt like i got bodied every match. Did all the top players go Team Marie or something? I made it to S-rank, but i guess all the really superior players were hiding in S+?

Geg

Still salty about that last Splatfest. Felt like i got bodied every match. Did all the top players go Team Marie or something? I made it to S-rank, but i guess all the really superior players were hiding in S+?

The win ratio was only 51/49, so the skill disparity was pretty equal

J@hranimo

Banned
Reading that comment about Annie decorating weapons at Ammo Knights definitely sounds like we'll be customizing our own kits this time around.

Excellent.
and now for unreasonable expectations leading up to E3 just to be disappointed lol

Top Bottom