• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spotify 2021 Wrapped - Post your stats

Kev Kev

Post one of your slides from your Spotify 2021 Wrapped

Here's mine...
zLXPNCs.jpg

Check out threads from years past...
Spotify Wrapped 2015
Spotify Wrapped 2016
Spotify Wrapped 2017
Spotify Wrapped 2018
Spotify Wrapped 2019
Spotify Wrapped 2020

TylerD

Me and Avenged got reacquainted in a big way this year through The Stage. I was in their top 2% of listeners... Also Random Access Memories is one hell of a record.

f7iL7KO.jpg

Last edited:
i only made a new spotify account in august so not quite 100% of my listening this year. i deleted my old spotify account around february and was using Apple Music between feb/august. my taste has changed A LOT this year. you wouldn't guess by looking at this but i listened to a lot of metal/punk/rock but was getting tired of it. at the start of 2021 i decided to start listening to a lot of new stuff.

7XicYfa.jpg
6EBeO9b.jpg

on my PC the spotify app says these are my top 10 artists of the month for whatever that's worth

TD5eRg0.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Star

Bones
AFI
Underoath
Green Day
Soundgarden

Top genre was Post-hardcore

top songs were mostly from Tetrarch

Overall I don’t feel that Spotify Wrapped is ever an accurate representation my current tastes. Like I’m pretty sure I only spent 1 day of the year re-listening to every Green Day album, and those minutes added up to them being in my top 5 lol.

"Your favorite artists" section on the home page of Spotify is where it's at. Here's mine:

If I Die First
Static Dress
SeeYouSpaceCowboy
Holding Absence
Spiritbox
Narrow Head
Softcult
Loathe
Eyes Set to Kill

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
How does the Bloodhound Gang end up on there?
Was a big fan back in the day, one of thier songs came on randomly one day which led to me going back and listening to thier entire discography.

Possibly multiple times. 😅

Last edited:

Wildebeest

I don't use spotify, so you will just have to believe me when I say I've been streaming Public Service Broadcasting, Wet Leg, Sofia Kourtesis and Cory Hanson.

Star-Lord

Where are y’all finding those lists? I go to the aspotify site but it just redirects me to the app, where there’s no screen like that.

Kagey K

Banned
Where are y’all finding those lists? I go to the aspotify site but it just redirects me to the app, where there’s no screen like that.
It’s your 2021 wrapped. It should be right on your home in the Spotify app.

The top 5 list is the last screen of it, you just have to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:

Bridges

qBxFCv3.jpg
DAnMDwX.jpg

Top songs surprised me but nothing unexpected in top artists. I don't use Spotify as my primary method of music listening though so the numbers are somewhat skewed.

teezzy

Banned
Bones
AFI
Underoath
Green Day
Soundgarden

Top genre was Post-hardcore

top songs were mostly from Tetrarch

Overall I don’t feel that Spotify Wrapped is ever an accurate representation my current tastes. Like I’m pretty sure I only spent 1 day of the year re-listening to every Green Day album, and those minutes added up to them being in my top 5 lol.

"Your favorite artists" section on the home page of Spotify is where it's at. Here's mine:

If I Die First
Static Dress
SeeYouSpaceCowboy
Holding Absence
Spiritbox
Narrow Head
Softcult
Loathe
Eyes Set to Kill

You had me at Narrow Head and Loathe

Two of my modern favorites

I should peep this list some