• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix has said it still "recommends Balan Wonderworld with confidence" following criticism and a lawsuit from director Yuji Naka.

LordCBH

8952Eqb.jpg

Square Enix when they’re reminded Balan Shitworld exists.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'd like to get some magic shrooms and play this game, seems like the perfect combo.

Last edited:
Yuji Naka would probably sue them if they said something disparaging about the game. So I’m not really shocked by their statement.

Fbh

Nothing shows confidence in a 1 years old like having it on sale for $11.99 (down from $60) a bit over a year after launch.

But do they also recommend Babylon Fall despite the lack of lawsuit ?

Hey I've heard 100% of the playerbase is happy with that game.
That's right, that's a whole 1 out of 1 players.

UnNamed

Banned
I'd like to get some magic hrooms and play this game, seems like the perfect combo.

If you search the word "cringe" on wikipedia, you'll see this video as example.

Beside that, I think the game is interesting in terms of mechanics despite the mediocre development.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
If you search the word "cringe" on wikipedia, you'll see this video as example.

Beside that, I think the game is interesting in terms of mechanics despite the mediocre development.
Weird, for me that video appears whenever I search "soul".

And yeah, I think the idea of the game is cool, just poorly executed.

Top Bottom