• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix is seeking fan feedback on how to improve Babylon’s Fall (vcg)

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
With anthem there was some good in the game. Flying was fun, combat had its moments. EA could have turned that ship around if they wanted to, it’s a shame we never got a chance to see them try.

This game however is hopeless. Close it down, eat the loss, it’s an unmitigated disaster of a product.
Didn’t they announce they were making Anthem 2.0? Then the director or someone quit and they canceled it.

BreakOut

You are not their friend, if you're trying to get two friends to buy a bad game.

I can imagine they are being polite by saying the art style isn't for them, rather than straight up saying the game looks like garbage. XD
That is the art style lol. That jumbled fucking mess. I don’t know why they chose to actually release it looking that way.

Lognor

Banned
Lay off Platinum on all your projects! They suck hard...
I'm putting the blame on SE. Their games have been shit as of late. This game, avengers, forspoken. What the fuck is going on there?

Platinum just made a cool game with Nintendo. Can't remember what it was called, but it was fun. Not gonna blame platinum. SE is shit as of late. Might be time for ms to acquire them

Y0ssarian

Banned
I actually bought the game and the graphics are not the problem. The problem is trying to queue for campaign missions and skirmishes. You should be allowed to join a match already in progress because goodluck trying to find matches. I'm about 85% of the way through the story and I'm probably gonna sell it. None of my friends have this game so I'm basically doing solo queue and it's hard to consistently play with people. Solo is ass because with 4 ppl you just destroy the game and playing solo everything aggroes to YOU

Last edited:

Y0ssarian

Banned
Platinum just made a cool game with Nintendo. Can't remember what it was called, but it was fun. Not gonna blame platinum. SE is shit as of late. Might be time for ms to acquire them
Astral Chain?

I might get Forspoken but probably won't. Need more info other than hippity hoppity walk

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Next time don't create GAAS

fart GIF

Lognor

Banned
Astral Chain?

I might get Forspoken but probably won't. Need more info other than hippity hoppity walk
Yeah, thanks for helping me with my brain fart there. That was a good game! I think Platinum just needs better management from the publisher. SE ain't it. SE been releasing a lot of shit lately.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Didn’t they announce they were making Anthem 2.0? Then the director or someone quit and they canceled it.

Naaaaa they said that to maximise sales as no one is going to buy a game when you say "game is dead gg". Instead they said that they where looking into how to rework and re-release the game, so people who saw it knocking around for $10 would still pick it up, and might still buy some MTX off the cash shop, after all the games coming back soon...

Then wait almost a year and say "sorry no can do, no refunds" and boom you just maximised cash flow for zero effort. Just say the patch team worked on new content or something and it was a hard decision to make.

Last edited:
Top Bottom