• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: PlayStation offered a better deal than Xbox for Final Fantasy 16 (windowscentral.com)

DaGwaphics

Dodged a bullet there.

That last trailer for FF was so horrifyingly bad at the Sony showcase, I'd certainly never miss the title if that's where they are at development wise. It really took cringe voice acting to an entirely new level, Amicia and Hugo on crack. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

I'm am clearly not the audience for these games.

killatopak

Gold Member
Why doesnt square just say they make fuck all on xbox when it comes to final fantasy while dragon quest on xbox actually surprising did quite well
doubt. It released on GP same day of the S version's release. They didn't announced sales or MAU.

justonething

Jada's BFF
Dodged a bullet there.

That last trailer for FF was so horrifyingly bad at the Sony showcase, I'd certainly never miss the title if that's where they are at development wise. It really took cringe voice acting to an entirely new level, Amicia and Hugo on crack. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

I'm am clearly not the audience for these games.
Yeah, it's a Japanese westaboo game.

Shut0wen

doubt. It released on GP same day of the S version's release. They didn't announced sales or MAU.
They released sales of echos which was 6.5 million after launch at the time it came out for ps4 and xbox, yeah it came out on gp but it had a 2.5 million boost in sales, i highly doubt 2 5 million was on playstation

killatopak

Gold Member
They released sales of echos which was 6.5 million after launch at the time it came out for ps4 and xbox, yeah it came out on gp but it had a 2.5 million boost in sales, i highly doubt 2 5 million was on playstation
A different game lol

It also came out on pc. And no I wouldn’t doubt huge DQ sales. They‘re huge especially in Japan.

Top Bottom