• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stalker 2 development has been put on hold

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
In the flip side, now their no longer civilians.

I do think this will change European or at least eastern European gun laws in the future. Maybe a system like Switzerland has. At the very least a CMP style organization, and possibility a wider acceptance of IPSC style competitions.
Yeah we now got "2nd Amendment" here:
The right to bear arms in self-defense is embedded in the Czech constitution - Prague, Czech Republic (expats.cz)

Not sure how to feel about it, when another part of constitution is "right to live", so if you shoot someone, than you are going to get prosecuted.

Barlow

https://www-gry--online-pl.translat...tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

9hwdr1u.png

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I do believe there was information a while back they were able to get out of the Ukraine so hopefully they are now safe. I'm happy to hear they are once again able work on it, and I will be even more happy to play this game whenever it becomes available. This game looks SO good.

More likely, more countries will have mandatory military service.
Yep. The Netherlands had an entire tank division on alert in Germany waiting for the Russians to invade.

I fucking hate Russians. Thanks to those assholes now we will have to spend a TON of money on the military again.

D-Dude

More likely, more countries will have mandatory military service.
And that is a good thing. I joined the army, and it changed my life for the better. Lot's of unemployed People, youth, who reusel to work, Lazy etcetera. Join the army, men and woman.

D-Dude

Yep. The Netherlands had an entire tank division on alert in Germany waiting for the Russians to invade.

I fucking hate Russians. Thanks to those assholes now we will have to spend a TON of money on the military again.
Which tankdivison.. they sold most of their leopards years ago. They have personal shortage. And they still have their old YPR

RPSleon

Creating a game like stalker while living through whats going on, even if they could carry on, must be hard. The tone of it must be hard to get right currently without feeling distasteful.

Hope things pan out for them and they can stay in work.

Top Bottom