• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen now has needle based PvP where players go around overdosing each other to death

Kuranghi

Pretty cool systems at work, I watched some videos a while back where they were showing the ship destruction using the old layering of meshes system of old but taken to a whole new level. Its awesome, will definitely check this game out on new PC on 2023.

dezzy8

Pretty cool systems at work, I watched some videos a while back where they were showing the ship destruction using the old layering of meshes system of old but taken to a whole new level. Its awesome, will definitely check this game out on new PC on 2030.
Fixed that for you.

Kuranghi

Fixed that for you.

Its a double joke as well because who knows whether you meant when Star Citizen will come out or when I can actually buy a fucking GPU at not insane prices. If we managed to make it into a triple threat we maybe even could compete with early Simpsons seasons jokes.

Top Bottom