• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Confirmed for PlayStation 5 and Xbox X|S This Summer (Free Upgrade)

Shmunter

Me... Shite... Already got the platinum for it. Great game but I have no motivation to play it again, no matter the improvements.

Would have waited if I'd known. -.-
I very much suspect the improvements will be difficult to notice. Refinements more than anything, reminiscent of bumping up pc sliders.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius

Finished it on the Xbox One X. Was playing through it on the PS5 but I'll wait to finish/Plat it until the PS5 update now.
I am undecided on whether to resume playing it on my XSX or the PS5 (I think I have it on both thanks to store deals)… no joke, but unless the graphics update differences are massive, controller support might make the decision for me… if the Dual Sense implementation is good and the rest of the game uplift is similar… well, that decides it for me.

Shmunter

I am undecided on whether to resume playing it on my XSX or the PS5 (I think I have it on both thanks to store deals)… no joke, but unless the graphics update differences are massive, controller support might make the decision for me… if the Dual Sense implementation is good and the rest of the game uplift is similar… well, that decides it for me.
The heptics will probably stand out more than the gfx upgrade

Last edited:
Little surprised they didn't come with a single player add on for this, but then again do those make money for studios?

Cause they could have just added another planet with new achievements, new story parts, and a couple new bosses or something. I beat it on PC Maxed out and it was a beautiful game(little glitchy since I beat it within a week of it dropping before alot of the patches came out)

cragarmi

Little surprised they didn't come with a single player add on for this, but then again do those make money for studios?

Cause they could have just added another planet with new achievements, new story parts, and a couple new bosses or something. I beat it on PC Maxed out and it was a beautiful game(little glitchy since I beat it within a week of it dropping before alot of the patches came out)
They started on the sequel pretty much straight away.

dcx4610

How does it look and play on the PC? Is it that much better than the PS4 version?
I took these on PC when I played it. I thought it looked pretty great.

B72B4A41CBE4137C9213B83424044DEC06D680BC

DE21A7181CEFFBB4547D53BC716506421D27EB46

343F842EDF4406E83921920C2430242AA4A1AF83

SCB3

My GotY in 2019, I played it on PC and bought the PS4 version for the next gen version this week, can't wait to replay

ManaByte

Imagine for a moment a Force Unleashed PS5 upgrade...

Nostalgia goggles. This is better than Force Unleashed.

Respawn is working on the sequel, that's why.

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

Nostalgia goggles. This is better than Force Unleashed.
Yeah but even when I watched the reviews, and then eventually watched a playthrough of the game, I never regretted not buying it, its even on GamePass if I am correct but still I have never been tempted to download it, yet Force Unleashed I still haven't got around to purchasing it despite it being playable on the current box...

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I hope this isn't just a visual update and includes fixes for all the bugs with the controls and combat. If it's just extra fps and higher res, I wouldn't be tempted enough to return.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Some retailers from Denmark and Germany have also listed a PS5 version of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on their respective websites, but with a June 11 release date. It is worth noting that the physical version of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, the last title published by EA on consoles, was oficially released in Brazil on May 21, a few days later than the worlwide release date.

Some Brazilian retailers have listed the PS5 version of the game with a June 26 release date.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Just started playing this and it’s fine with 60fps on PS5, looks absolutely stunning and feels great to play. Tempted to wait but have already been holding out on it and just hit the 3rd planet.

Top Bottom