• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars leaker Bespin Bulletin gives new release windows for Fallen Order's sequel, KOTOR Remake, and LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - April/May 2022
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's sequel (Will not be titled Fallen Order 2) - Fall 2022
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake - 2023

Release dates might change due to COVID.

The source told me that the hope was still to release the title in late 2022, but it’s not locked in and things could easily change.

Unveiling the title at Star Wars Celebration is still a real possibility and that releasing the title this year was possible, but that the chances aren’t great. Jeff Grubb went on to reveal on his GiantBomb show GrubbSnax yesterday that it’ll be shown before E3 2022, suggesting a May unveiling (I wouldn’t rule out a May 4th announcement either).

The third season of The Mandalorian is rumoured to release in late 2022, which would coincide with the initial release window the Fallen Order sequel had and is still aiming for. Following that, Ahsoka, is rumoured to release during the Spring of 2023 and The Acolyte a few months later.

The Fallen Order sequel, which I believe won’t sport the name Fallen Order – it will be Star Wars Jedi: followed by a new subtitle…it will not be called Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 2, will feature returning characters from its predecessor, some with larger roles, along with exciting existing Star Wars characters that weren’t featured in the first instalment. At this time I don’t want to give away who those characters are, I’ve been told about them since 2020, but with the game possibly not even releasing this year, I don’t want to ruin any surprises this early on.

From what I’ve gathered from various sources, following the Fallen Ordersequel, the next game in line to release will be the Knights of the Old Republic Remake in 2023 (hopefully). The last thing I heard on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was that April/May is when the game is looking to release, but it’s not set in stone and things are ever changing in the current landscape due to COVID-19, which has already forced multiple delays upon The Skywalker Saga. I was unfortunate to not get any updates on the second Star Wars title currently being worked on under EA.

https://bespinbulletin.com/2022/01/...sequel-and-lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga/

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I feel like the Lego one has been taking forever? Wasn't that announced and supposed to be out last year some time or even prior?

SCB3

What is taking Lego SW so long? I've had the Physical Switch version pre ordered from amazon for about a year

kiphalfton

What is taking Lego SW so long? I've had the Physical Switch version pre ordered from amazon for about a year
It’s probably taking so long since it looks like it’s the first Lego game that has any sort of effort put into it.

Stuart360

Gold Member
Doesnt Fallen Order seem a little too soon for Fall 2022?, especially as we have had near 2 years of covid problems. If true i hope its still a lengthy game, and not a much shorter games with reused assets etc.
Also i hope they change the main character, but thats just me.

SCB3

Doesnt Fallen Order seem a little too soon for Fall 2022?, especially as we have had near 2 years of covid problems. If true i hope its still a lengthy game, and not a much shorter games with reused assets etc.
3 years or so since the first one, if they went straight into it it’s not too hard to see it being done

Kuranghi

If the Lego game gets delayed again I'm going to assume its fucked, shame its been so bloody long.

Time to finally give Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 a go I think, its been too long since I played a Lego game and I feel a craving for smashing.

EDMIX

Well...considering its using Unreal Engine, I can see how 3 years makes sense for that game.

Also based on how EA is doing Dead Space remake and Dragon Age 4, it might be next gen only.

Top Bottom