• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stardew Valley coming to Xbox Game Pass this fall

Banjo64

cumsessed
Just announced at IDXbox event:

Stardew Valley is headed to Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft's Netflix-style gaming subscription service, on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows 10 PCs. The announcement came via the latest /twitchgaming ID@Xbox showcase, a dedicated live event for independent developers on the Xbox platform.

Stardew Valley is expected to hit Xbox Game Pass later this year, although with a formal date still to be decided. Developer, Eric Barone, better known as ConcernedApe, stated the title is expected to join the library sometime "this fall."

6dd8deea49413fbd358b5ccef132f861.gif

Banjo64

cumsessed
Phone game, not sure if it's worth a new thread...

87 MC and 87 user score, I’d say so.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

87 MC and 87 user score, I’d say so.
I guess I want different games on GamePass, but alright I see myself out : )

Kokoloko85

One of my favourite games of last gen, like top 7 easily. I spent over 2/300 hours on it When I broke my foot lol.
Enjoy

kingfey

Banned
A phone game? Are you trying to be cool in front of your NeoGaf friends or are you just ........ --- Because you do know this game came out first on PC right?
He is a kid, who has no clue about this game.
I bet you, he thinks terraria is a mobile game.

kingfey

Banned
I always wanted to try this game. But never got the chance to do. If its coming to gamepass pc, I would download it.

Little Chicken

Gold Member
This game is fantastic for a variety of reasons. Give it a go if you haven't, especially if you're a Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing fan.

Ellery

Neat. It is one of those games I never wanted to buy, but I could see myself trying it out when I sub to Gamepass PC later this year for Halo and Forza

Xenon

The flow of time in this game stressed me out. I always felt like I was rushing to tend to my plants, get to town before things closed, make some town event, etc. It was cool at first but seemed to go against the theme of country life. Oh and I sucked at hated fishing. I bought the Xbox version first but ended up playing on my phone. Touch controls work so well.

I put a decent amount of time into the game and just stopped. Now I'm at the "No way I can jump back in, but I don't want to restart" graveyard where so many other games I used to play are buried.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
come on....do you seriously need to put this game on gamepass? its cheap xD

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
A phone game? Are you trying to be cool in front of your NeoGaf friends or are you just ........ --- Because you do know this game came out first on PC right?
I do. I guess I have huge hate inside me towards these games.

I got it on Switch after all the hype (and I love Harvest Moon), but it just never clicked for me. I probably needed to spend a bit more time with it, but just never got hooked in.

NinjaBoiX

I just bought this on Switch, having very recently acquired a Series S, lol.

A well, seems like a game better suited to the portable form factor anyway.

reksveks

I just bought this on Switch, having very recently acquired a Series S, lol.

A well, seems like a game better suited to the portable form factor anyway.
I do the series s plus razor kishi combo, it gives me the flexibility in terms of moving games about especially if they support playanywhere.

Top Bottom