• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Dev: "Players Are Gonna Lose Their Minds"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFire

But you do see how console warring his post was ?And I say that while I am also sure that if the shoe was on the other foot we'd see the usual suspects.
How do you know he was even dunking on anyone with that post? In an ironic way, the premise of people losing their minds has come true. He could have been expressing grumbled acceptance for all we know.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
But you do see how console warring his post was ?And I say that while I am also sure that if the shoe was on the other foot we'd see the usual suspects.

After Bethesda made their statement at the time, are you seriously going to be surprised that someone brings this thread back up?

Everyone makes fun of Todd Howard and it's not like this thread is from 2 years ago.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
How do you know he was even dunking on anyone with that post? In an ironic way, the premise of people losing their minds has come true. He could have been expressing grumbled acceptance for all we know.
Sure I may have misinterpreted but let's be a bit more realist here there were other threads to talk about this and frankly console war is getting tiring from any side.So sure this one was actually funny unlike some bullshit that can be claimed here and there but sometimes I feel it is good to take the high road ....and roll a fat one.

Kokoloko85

Just look at the sales of the games then...
Spiderman - 13mil
Skyrim - 30mil
Harry Potter games - Never that much.

Spiderman has hit 20 million+ Sales now and isnt multiplatform or been out for 12 years like Skyrim.

Harry Potter needs a decent game to hit the big time, just like Spiderman did. Older Spidermna games didnt sell 20million either I dont think. And has a huge fanbase

STARSBarry

Gold Member
PZqReo8.gif

Most people after hearing about the delay.

So yes accurate.

Zeroing

Banned
This is guerilla marketing! Dump things after things that aren’t even news to make people interested and invested on the console and it’s future !!! I remember saying on this thread this was bad!

Same thing happened with gamepass!

Are you ok buddy? I mean I understand you were hyped and you invested a lot defending the game but not your fault, you just fall for the fake hype!
And to be honest people are right to call out these type of marketing bullshit!

So you don’t need to feel personally attacked.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
This is guerilla marketing! Dump things after things that aren’t even news to make people interested and invested on the console and it’s future !!! I remember saying on this thread this was bad!

Same thing happened with gamepass!

Are you ok buddy? I mean I understand you were hyped and you invested a lot defending the game but not your fault, you just fall for the fake hype!
And to be honest people are right to call out these type of marketing bullshit!

So you don’t need to feel personally attacked.

Are you ok buddy ? how does a delay signify a loss in quality in any way for either the game, or game pass for that matter ? 🤔

My point about people coming out of the woodworks with zany lines following the delay is more truer than I expected :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Zeroing

Banned
Are you ok buddy ? how does a delay signify a loss in quality in any way for either the game, or game pass for that matter ? 🤔

My point about people coming out of the woodworks with zany lines following the delay is more truer than I expected :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Lol wait that was what YOU understood from all I just wrote? And you are asking ME if I am ok?

Damn I’m really worried about you! I’m serious and I’m never serious on neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom