• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield superfan creates 400+ page document on the game...and it isn't even out yet

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
william-shatner-get-a-life.gif
a4nIH5M.gif

MiguelItUp

Bethesda has some die hard fans, and I respect it. Combine that with some people's love for sci-fi & space, and you got yourself a hell of a combo.

I'm really curious to see how it will all pan out. Some parts of the game look really neat, some parts (like the combat we've seen so far) looked incredibly ho hum to me. But I'm hoping it has only gotten better and delivers on launch. Looking forward to that rumored preview soon.

Pelta88

He wanted to create his own experience based on what he thought the actual experience might be, one day.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Wow, can you say NERD? LOL get a life.

Now excuse me, there’s a thread about last week’s Japanese video game sales numbers that is really heating up. I need to make my voice heard!

ZoukGalaxy

With so few information spread, that's an obsession, not a fan. I know the line between both can be thin sometime.

Maybe trying to get in touch with Bethesda to publish a book ?

Last edited:

Here is the document:
I can't download the document.

Can somebody spoiler some of the more interesting aspects? Are there aliens in this game that we can interact with? What about strange ruins and alien artifacts?

Last edited:
I can't download the document.

Can somebody spoiler some of the more interesting aspects? Are there aliens in this game that we can interact with? What about strange ruins and alien artifacts?
I stopped reading after a few pages most of it is him analyzing every small piece of information since the game was first known to be in existence and guessing at what it could mean - it’s actually pretty nuts

Top Bottom