• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield: "You also can pick your pronoun (he, she, they) and we've recorded all the relevant dialogue to support that choice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trans Day Of Visibility Pride GIF

My non-binary asexual Khajit can finally shine. It's times like these that you realize the United Nations can still get things done.

But in all seriousness, I really don't care if its an option. Took 1 second in Forza to pick my option and move on.

Last edited:

reksveks

Todd sounds confident as shit in Starfield. It comes through everytime he says anything about it. This thing must be looking unbelievable.

SJRB

Gold Member
Does it have a penis length / girth slider and a boob softness toggle?

Because if not I'm gonna post an article on Vice.

TrueLegend

Yeah this kind of stuff is a waste of time for anyone who is working on anything productive for society. This is hijacking of peoples real issues making them trivial and arousing sentiments antithetical to notion of progression whether in game or else. I dont buy choice option since cd project red fiasco. All this is waste of development time. I will rather go back to time when a game did not needed to be redownloaded again in the name of day one patch. Polish your game on shipping itself if you have time to waste on stuff like this.

Raven117

Gold Member
If it makes a certain group happy and isn't forced on anyone then cool
Yeah, its fine. Hell, if you can't pretend to be something you aren't in a fantasy video game, where can you?

If it is just some choice you click on in the beginning and that is the end of it...that's fine.

Last edited:
I don't even play on Xbox and I don't see how this is cringe? Just select whatever makes you happy and play the game like everybody else.

I don't get why people get so bothered by stuff that doesn't affect them in any way, or their enjoyment of the games.

Yeah, its fine. Hell, if you can't pretend to be something you aren't in a fantasy video game, where can you?

If it is just some choice you click on in the beginning and that is the end of it...that's fine.
No single person is a "they". It's a plural term.

It doesn't matter what genitalia you have and whether you are pretending you have the opposite or not, you are still just one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom