• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | February 23, 2023

R6Rider

Gold Member

State of Play returns with its first show of 2023! Get ready for new looks at some anticipated upcoming releases, as well as a first glimpse at five PlayStation VR2 games set to arrive later this year. Then, settle in for more than 15 minutes of all-new gameplay details and updates on Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, the next game from Rocksteady Studios.​

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Let’s go Jimbo, you mad son of a bitch!
la0eLGX.gif

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
The biggest announcement they can make is an announcement for their FIRST PARTY Showcase event. Stop being so fucking secretive.

Mr Hyde

Not expecting much. VR seems to be the focus and I'm not into that. Hoping for a couple of nice 3P announcements. RE4 demo as some have hinted at would be awesome. Release date for Stellar Blade would be cool too. Maybe one first party surprise but Sony is so tight lipped nowadays so not expecting anything from them.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
We are about to watch a 15 minute deep dive gameplay demo of a SuperHero game that is not Spider-Man 2 at a SONY show.

They need to announce a showcase date at the end of this fucking thing.

Fbh

Here we go
Bloodborne 2
Half Life Alyx + Half life 3 announced
MGS1 remake by Kojima
Ps5 Price cut
GOW Ragnarok is on Ps+ Essential next month
PSVR2 sex toy extension (funnily it's also caled Dualsense Edge)

or we riot

kyliethicc

We are about to watch a 15 minute deep dive gameplay demo of a SuperHero game that is not Spider-Man 2 at a SONY show.

They need to announce a showcase date at the end of this fucking thing.
this time last year people whined about wanting to see Ragnarok. they made everyone wait

then GoWR sold 11 million in 10 weeks. Sony doesn't care lol

fart town usa

Gold Member
I played through Panzer Dragoon last week and the remake went on sale, 90% off.

I also recently bought White Knight Chronicles 2.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Sony is about to shadow drop WKC3.

Bookmark this post.

Top Bottom