• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | February 23, 2023

Flutta

Banned
How the FUCK are they a match for Flash in any way? This whole concept is just so fucking dumb.

Flash could annihilate all of them in like 0.000001 seconds. The dude can timetravel for fucks sake.
Flash? Bruh they're agains sups, but hey they got a shark at least :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Mikey Jr.

I feel like hitting guys with the gun doesn't feel satisfying?

Not sure how to feel about SS.

I'm surprised by the complete lack of melee though.

SSfox

SQ looks aweful OMG
throw-up-dry-heave.gif

can't believe it's same dev that made the legendary Batman Arkham Trilogy
bHIKlLn.png

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I liked exactly two things about this State of Play:

1 - That flowing cloud-headed big bad dude in Destiny looked very cool.

2 - Cammy's stretching

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Flash? Bruh they're agains sups, but hey they got a shark at least :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Thing is, supes is slower than flash as well, and at least against him they can use kryptonite....there's absolutely fuck all they can do against flash, he could erase them from existence without them even realising.

X-Wing

What a bunch of whiny wankers. This is exactly what they said it would be, if you go to SoP with unrealistic expectations then the disappointment is your fault tbh.

SJRB

Gold Member
Man I am legit shocked at how bad this looks.

I hold Rocksteady in the highest possible regard but this looks C-tier at best.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

How the FUCK are they a match for Flash in any way? This whole concept is just so fucking dumb.

Flash could annihilate all of them in like 0.000001 seconds. The dude can timetravel for fucks sake.
This is dumb, instead of talking to them, flash could've killed them instantly....
I should introduce you two to one of the best Flash critics on youtube:

And his favorite line for Flash: "Don't stop to talk, don't stop to talk, don't stop to talk....*counter pings* sigh... you stopped yet again to talk."

lol After seeing Hogwarts smashing success as a single player game, i bet WB is kicking themselves for trying to cash in on a dead coop mp genre from 5 years ago.

This looks like it will flop like Avengers. Well done. Next time dont chase fads and make an actual game.

Yep

Really disappointing that this has taken like 9 years to make??? Wtf

Imagine another Batman game with Wayne major fleshed out like Hogwarts

Devs are clueless

How does rocksteady get outplayed by avalanche?

Last edited:

nbkicker

Wasnt sold on suicide squad game and this just told me deffently wont be a purchase for me, all this time for this rocksteady , this is gonna bomb

bitbydeath

If Batman can stand a chance against Superman then a toddler could beat the flash.

DC’s always been unrealistic.

Top Bottom