• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | Oct. 27th, 2021 (Up: Poll added)

How would you rate this State of Play?

• Total voters

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
They should of called this "state of play: for kids" because a lot of these games seem to be kid friendly.

Because as a state of play it was awful.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
FInd it odd they carved out that little 20 mins for a stand alone show? Weird decision but I guess you gotta put something out going into q4?

Last edited:

vpance

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

FingerBang

Star Ocean seems really interesting, nobody expected that and I was pleasantly surprised. But Christ the jank. Hopefully they'll fix it by the time it comes out.

Now, where the hell if FFXVI? Cause we've been waiting for more info for way too long!

MiguelItUp

Little Devil Inside definitely looks neat and charming. All in!

But man, I still can't help but feel like State of Plays like this do more harm than good. It seems like the majority watching are always expecting more than what they get, lol. So in the end, the majority are disappointed. But then again, who am I kidding? People love to hate and complain these days apparently, lol.

Last edited:

McCheese

Did I miss one or was every title shown cross-gen? really disappointing stuff to be honest and felt like fodder for the next few months of Playstation Plus freebies, except Star Ocean which just looked like Star Ocean

onesvenus

"Wow, that was bad" has taken a new meaning after this state of play.
Weren't some people here hyping FFXVI and some other games?

Last edited:
Little Devil Inside looks like a massive downgrade in terms of gameplay. It was supposed to be a monster hunter type of game but that overworld part pretty much shows most of it was thrown out

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
First Class Trouble looked dope. If it takes the Among Us formula into interesting directions I'm sold. And it's hitting so soon!

Better State of Play than expected.

Top Bottom