• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | Oct. 27th, 2021 (Up: Poll added)

How would you rate this State of Play?

• Total voters

R6Rider

Gold Member

Rated RP - M, THIS LIVE STREAM MAY INCLUDE CONTENT INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN. State of Play returns on Wednesday, October 27 with roughly 20 minutes of announcements from upcoming third-party releases. Tune in for updates on existing games, as well as a few reveals from our partners around the world. See you then!

I hope we get a Little Devil Inside release date. Hype thread here:

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

cormack12

Gold Member
I hope we see a range of high end business wear, and maybe at a push some loungesuits. But for a really good Sony necktie, oh my.

A few bits of stationery would also be welcome. Possibly an official moleskin jotter and fibre tipped writing implements.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Water!? I got chicken wings in the oven and I bought a bottle of scotch in just for the occasion.

Shit you've reminded I haven't had dinner yet and its 9:30pm, but to answer previous question I have Wispa Golds and some Havana Club Especial rum + pink ginger beer to mix (its physically pink but the addition is orange essence of some sort, not raspberry or the like).

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Shit you've reminded I haven't had dinner yet and its 9:30pm, but to answer previous question I have Wispa Golds and some Havana Club Especial rum + pink ginger beer to mix (its physically pink but the addition is orange essence of some sort, not raspberry or the like).

edit - now im ordering from a malaysian restaurant called "Same Same", I must be missing context here because it feels like they are taking the piss out of themselves otherwise.
I timed my dinner for the event, so I’d have something to gorge on while it’s playing. I also have Tesco custard donuts for dessert, because I’m a fat fuck and why not?

Holammer

I don't play on console, but I think it's about time they release League of Legends: Wild Rift on console.
Mostly because I'm curious to see how it fares.

Kuranghi

I timed my dinner for the event, so I’d have something to gorge on while it’s playing. I also have Tesco custard donuts for dessert, because I’m a fat fuck and why not?

Me too, its coming in 15 mins. Its fine to have donuts, just don't have all the donuts ;) easy for me to say though I have no appetite a lot of the time so its easy not to gorge.

Top Bottom