• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play returns next Wednesday

yurinka

Where are these 'insiders' with their fake leak lists? The State of Play is tomorrow and I didn't find any of these lists.

Oh Great. More Deathloop marketing....

Jokes aside, keeping expectations low for new 3rd party announcements.
Be careful for what you wish for, they could place a Deathloop DLC XD

my personal leak

Water Satisfying GIF by getflexseal

Here is what I expect will be shown:

Call of duty: Vanguard
Spider-Man DLC for Avengers
Little Devil inside
GTA trilogy
Elden Ring
A Resident Evil announcement

Fret Runner

I'll lock my prediction in. it ends with a trailer for RE8 dlc starring Ada.
Hope to see FF16 but I would imagine they would save that big gun for the Playstation experiance (that's still happening, right?) in december.
Don't think they would trot it out during a state of play, but here's to hoping I'm wrong on that one.

Markio128

I don’t believe anything exciting will be announced, but I’ll watch it anyway because Little Devil Inside looks interesting.

I said it in another thread, but I donated to Little Devil Inside back in 2015.

At this point I just want Jesus to tell me if its real or not :messenger_grinning:

On a serious note im looking forward to this show today. Its a good time for games and everything feels like its moving full speed again

yurinka

New bet:
-GTAV/Online PS5 or Trilogy
-CoD Vanguard / Battlefield 2042
-Little Devil Inside
-Solar Ash
-FFXVI
-RE VIII DLC
-Helldivers 2

KAL2006

Banned
I don't think they will mention GTA Trilogy as Microsoft got dibs on San Andres for Gamepass.

I think it will be another GTA5 Enhanced Edition Trailer.
Helldivers 2
COD Vanguard
Forespoken
Ghostwire Tokyo
Hogwarts Legacy

One big new megaton 3rd party multiplatform game announcement Bioshock 3, Dragons Dogma 2 etc.

Top Bottom