• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play returns this Wednesday, March 9.

Draugoth

Gold Member

Notes from blogpost:

• No details on PSVR 2
  • Some western games might show up
  • Expect "new reveals and eye-catching updates for PS5 and PS4 titles" (duration: 20 minutes)

[...] with a special focus on highlighting great games coming from some of our beloved Japanese publishers, though we’ll have a few updates from other developers located around the world, too.

STREAM IS OVER:

New Forspoken Trailer

Valkyrie Elysium Announcement

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection

Exoprimal (Capcom)

Strangers of Paradise Demo 3 Trailer

The Diofield Chronicles

Ghostwyre tokyo Launch Trailer

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

Returnal: Asciension Update

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oh My God Omg GIF

nicktwilight

Neo Member
So the rumors were true?Is there any chance we will see sony announce they got the rights for these two konami franchises gaming forums like to speculate and get enthusiastic all the time(even if half of them wouldnt buy them even if they really come)?

Last edited:

Ellery

Considering what is currently going on in the world, this being only 20 minutes, PS4 still being mentioned and this being announced one day before it airs makes me believe this will be the smallest State of Play ever (in terms of what kind of expectations we should have).

There are many big things for Playstation to come in the next 2 years, but I don't think this State of Play will the one to remember.

Orpheum

Capcom will show RE8 VR.

what else...i have no fucking clue. but i'm absolutely sure about RE8

Edit: debunked

Guess i'll hope for a Bloodborne remaster and put on my clown mask in the meantime

Last edited:

reksveks

please remember that 20 minutes ain't long once you get past the transitions and interstitials.

- FF9 RE or 16
- Ghostwire Toyko
- RE remakes
- maybe some of the SE remakes that was in the nintendo event
- I think an Altus game; maybe Soul Hackers 2

Mr Moose

Good point.

I still don't think it's the right venue for FF16 though, could be another JP franchise like the Trails ?
Silent Hill, finally!

Did Square mention anything about their next showing of 16? I'm going to have to check.
Edit:
So that leaves us with the question, when can we expect the next round of information? Well, I am happy to announce the current plan is to conduct our next big reveal in spring of 2022 as we seek to build excitement leading up to the game’s eventual release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom