• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play returns this Wednesday, March 9.

nbkicker

Turned off and knocking a movie on, total waste of time for me, anything shown could have just been released on there you tube chanel at any time, i dont no if im getting old and time to walk away from console gaming as in my 30yrs of playing video games cant remember a time ive been less excited about what been shown on a game show

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I think Sony needs a leadership change. Nothing else can fix this mediocrity. This is not the same company that used to produce incredible E3 and PSX shows, and won us over with AAA titles with incredible production values. These state of plays feel cheap and are full of trash I would never want to showcase on my system. Forspoken and Returnal DLC were the only decent games on the show. Everything else should never be FEATURED in a PLAYSTATION show.

You have to have some quality control. You have to have some pride in your system. You cannot keep putting out these mediocre titles that barely look as good as PS3 games when you are trying to showcase the future of Playstation. Quality over quantity used to be their motto. That is why we all became Sony fans. Not because of this trash.

I think I am done with these State of Plays. I've been fooled way too many times.

Y0ssarian

Banned
hplcV71.gif

Valkyrie Elysium could be good too

McCheese

Not entirely sure what people were expecting.

Silent Hill and FF8 Remake, maybe new Ape Escape or a full Astrobot VR title for PSVR2.

Instead we got Returnal the returning and some straight-to-PSN square-enix AA games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom