• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2022 - From November 22nd until November 29th

Kacho

Gold Member
The Steam Autumn Sale features an entire week filled with tens of thousands of discounts! From November 22nd at 10am PST (UTC -8) until November 29th at 10am PST (UTC -8), browse through every genre imaginable to grab games on sale for the perfect additions to your Steam library. In fact, while you’re there, pick up a title or two for the lovely folks on your holiday shopping list! Not only can you gift specific games, we also have digital gift cards up for grabs.

The Steam Autumn Sale is also the time to nominate your favorite games from the past year for the Steam Awards, in 11 different categories (including a brand new category for games you love playing on portable devices)

AcceptableAcclaimedBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Guilty_AI

Would like to see Elden Ring and Witcher 3 for PC on sale.
The Witcher 3 has been having 80% discounts for a long time now. There are even keys right now selling with that discount:

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
The Witcher 3 has been having 80% discounts for a long time now. There are even keys right now selling with that discount:

GOG key tho. I also wanna get a steam copy of witcher 3 for the deck.

Guilty_AI

I'm in the same situation. I'm too lazy to install GOG or Origin or other shit on the Deck so lately I've been buying games on Steam that I have on other launchers.
You don't need to install galaxy to play GOG games, you can just download the installer from their site and install the game.

Wildebeest

When steam had daily deals and flash sales inside sales, the environment was different. There were not really other big sales to compare to apart from physical box discounts, which were often higher. There were also almost no game giveaways. Valve giving away Left4Dead 2 for free was a rare one. GOG do flash sales, but it doesn't seem to generate much hype, maybe because there is less chance of getting something amazing like Elden Ring for 25% off instead of 10% or something.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Just a reminder that voidu has 30% off with the code FLASHSALE30.

You can get preorders of big games for arpund 40 euros (hogwarts, re4 remake etc.)

Strangely i can't find a key for callisto to save my life...

Saucy Papi

Just a reminder that voidu has 30% off with the code FLASHSALE30.

You can get preorders of big games for arpund 40 euros (hogwarts, re4 remake etc.)

Strangely i can't find a key for callisto to save my life...
Holy cow, thanks for this. I had no idea this site even existed and it seems to be legit. Not a grey market reseller.

VN1X

Banned
Uh wtf, out of my 293 wishlisted games there's only 13 with a discount?

This could literally be the worst sale yet then hah.

VN1X

Banned
Holy cow, thanks for this. I had no idea this site even existed and it seems to be legit. Not a grey market reseller.
The rule is to go to gg.deals and compare prices there. It even tells you which are the official resellers and those that are part of the grey market (and even going so far as to highlight specific risks from buying from them).

And yes Voidu is legit.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Deals still updating on my end but can see what games will be on sale based on the homepage.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm picking this up for Deck specifically. Hopefully it plays well, there's only one report over at protondb.

And I will probably play through this on Deck as well. I never got the chance to play it back in the day but remember the old adverts for it. Hopefully it does not disappoint.

Last edited:

Laptop1991

The sales are not what they once were, they are good for new PC gamer's but us older ones already own most of the game's and bought them at the much lower prices years ago, i still do the queue's for the cards in the winter and summer sale's but i haven't bought any game's for some time now.

Top Bottom