• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

I'm basically all wet for this fucking match, it's BEAUTIFUL, it's GREAT.

Please keep scoring because I cannot have enough brazilian peeps crying on tv! :p

also then please lose with Netherlands because I like them better than Germany, and also Germany already won too many cups and it wouldn't be cool to go tie with Italy :D

Tellaerin

I'm basically all wet for this fucking match, it's BEAUTIFUL, it's GREAT.

Please keep scoring because I cannot have enough brazilian peeps crying on tv! :p

also then please lose with Netherlands because I like them better than Germany, and also Germany already won too many cups and it wouldn't be cool to go tie with Italy :D

You're getting mean in your old age. >.>

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
If Germany scores 10 or more goals, I'll give away a copy of Witcher 3

Mono

xrVYcD2.png

Hype levels THROUGH THE ROOF!!

play Enemy Unknown/Within

That's what I keep hearing! Are they both way better than The Bureau?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Germany really wants that World Cup god dammmn.

If that was all it would be a heated game with them dominating ball control.

This is Brazil without it's two best and have lost the will to live (hence no real defence).

For the Brazilian fans.
n0RyVlj.jpg

Well, at least Gaben can't stop me from giving away this. It's the $20 tier.

Always one upping me.
I suddenly feel like I. R. Baboon to your I. M. Weasel.

Sort of tempted to post the Iggy Azalea gif.

And... why didn't you? That gif always makes everything better.

So here I am trying to stay healthy, taking a evening run that is shorter than expected thanks to this stubborn fellow refusing to move away, and to top it of, I miss all of the Bioshock 2 giveaways...

Uh. What the hell is that? Wild horse? Antlerless moose? Deer-horse hybrid?
It definitely looks like some sort of herbivore though... so unless it was foaming at the mouth and had red eyes full of a lust for blood, I'm not sure why you didn't just run by it. :p

Copons

You're getting mean in your old age. >.>

Ahaha, it's just that who in his right mind could ever support Brazil (except Brazilians of course)?

They have already won way too many WCs (at least 1 too many :p ), they are the host which means that stadiums cheer for them and referees are more easy going with them, and most importantly, they're always the imba team in every single football game since like Sensible Soccer or something else that age. :D

Even now, I still hate myself for buying The Bureau at full price.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Intheflorsh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bioshock 2 -- MB-19DE5E8BF3E88183 - Taken by KenOD
The Bureau -- MB-261CC1CA4E6DA162 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Bioshock -- MB-0A6624C2B7F66387 - Taken by Mono
Spec Ops The Line -- MB-0116599D0D8FB854 - Taken by kadab
The Darkness II -- MB-BB7624F05ED81B33 - Taken by TsuXna

Mono

They're completely different kinds of games. Enemy Within/Unknown are Strategy games while The Bureau is a third person shooter. And yes, EW/U are way better. :p

Weird, I thought they were all strategy games! I guess I'll have to avoid The Bureau, then; not too big of a third person shooter fan. Unless it's Resident Evil.

Nah, more like germany are having a training match in front of 100K people and billions around the world.

Oh damn!

Oh cool, the Steam Beta Client got updated and this in particular makes me happy:

- Eliminate duplicate library entries for games with separate Mac and PC app IDs

Full list:

General
- Fixed Korean text being cut off
- Fixed running same install script multiple times
- Changed to use new Steam Community search page
- Improve library sorting and type-to-jump for games that start with "A" or "An".
- Eliminate duplicate library entries for games with separate Mac and PC app IDs
- Improve library sort order for certain game series

In-Home Streaming
- Implemented NVIDIA NvIFR hardware-accelerated coding on Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom