• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

in my experience better sell cards asap, specially if you preordered

image.php

I just wanted to quote that sexy avatar

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
there hasnt been a peep from Telltale if there is going to be a Wolf Season 2 correct? I guess there wouldnt be, what with borderlands and GoT but still

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This update seems to have fixed any issues I had with the last version of ES. Thanks!

I never brought it up because it's actually an issue with Steam/Chrome (it kind of logs me out when I close the browser).

No problem, glad it's working for you now.

And do you have Chrome set up to clear your cookies when the browser exits? That would cause you to log out.

Jawmuncher

there hasnt been a peep from Telltale if there is going to be a Wolf Season 2 correct? I guess there wouldnt be, what with borderlands and GoT but still

TT really likes to leave things open. Since they don't want another case like when they said they were going to do a Kings Quest series and scrapped it.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Just the good Bioshocks from that bundle
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nbnt, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-ACD4A4046528CE5E
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-A0B7269DF74CD939 - Taken by MisterLuffy. 21 entrants total.

t1404863910z1.png

Miker

ModBot said:
Instructions for Miker:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Miker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-CB332F183F7C6BA9 - Taken by cyrok. 3 entrants total.

t1404864091z1.png

The worst of the Bioshock games, imo, but here it is.

I liked Bioshock 2...

I have a retail copy of Bioshock 2 that I bought for $5. I never opened it. Bad gamer, I know. I once planned to give it away to a fellow Gaffer in the "Free to a good home" thread before I realized that the postage on the game would likely exceed the value of the game by more than 100%, so there it sits.

Maybe one day I'll open it and give it a go. Maybe.

Speevy

Banned
Doesn't sound bad for what it is. Are the new characters just cosmetic unlocks, or do they play differently from Q*Bert?

I bought the girl Q-Bert and she might move slightly faster, but it also may be a placebo effect.

I'd lean ore towards the latter.

Nabs

No problem, glad it's working for you now.

And do you have Chrome set up to clear your cookies when the browser exits? That would cause you to log out.

Nope. Steam is the only site that gives me trouble. It shows my username and wallet amount like normal, but then asks me to log in when I click on Community. Sometimes it'll look like I'm logged out completely, but then it logs me in if I refresh after a bit. It's very annoying.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I have a retail copy of Bioshock 2 that I bought for $5. I never opened it. Bad gamer, I know. I once planned to give it away to a fellow Gaffer in the "Free to a good home" thread before I realized that the postage on the game would likely exceed the value of the game by more than 100%, so there it sits.

Maybe one day I'll open it and give it a go. Maybe.

Couldn't you just give the activation code to someone to use on Steam? They'd get Minerva's den that way too, I think.

Nope. Steam is the only site that gives me trouble. It shows my username and wallet amount like normal, but then asks me to log in when I click on Community. Sometimes it'll look like I'm logged out completely, but then it logs me in if I refresh after a bit. It's very annoying.

I've always had that problem, its very annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom