• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam New Year Lunar Sale 2022 is live

Fbh

Man, some crazy Mass Effect deals going on:
W26WDlm.png

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
"35 games of your whishlist are on sale".

Fuck.

Might get Ion Fury at 50%. SMT Nocturne is kinda tempting too, if only for those HD hee hos.

Last edited:

Metnut

Hopefully this is a precursor to Lunar 3 finally being announced. Victor Ireland has been waiting for decades to butcher the translation.

Bakkus

Man, these deals always suck nowadays. Nocturne is waay overpriced to begin with. Atlus being greedy bastards beyond Nintendo level when charging full price for a HD version of a PS2 title.

Sophist

This sales has more new historic low prices than the winter sales. Command & Conquer Remastered Collection at -65% instead of the usual -50%, for example.

I shouldn't pick up anything, but I'm sure there'll be some deep cuts worth getting on the cheap.

I hate you Gaben. :p

Last edited:

Itachi87

Does anybody find these steam stickers pointless. Nobody uses them, they just collect space in the inventory, you can’t turn them into gem or sale them. Why does anybody want the stickers?

Fbh

Remasters/whatever theyre called are free on gamepass, why bother on steam?

With the discount the remaster now costs like 3 months worth of gamepass. With my free time there's no way I'd finish the 3 games in less than 2 months.

So I'd rather pay a bit more to permanently own the game (as much as you can "own" a digital game, anyway)

Gamepass is cool to play $60 games or various short ones. But for lengthy games that you can own for $30 it's not really worth it IMO

Last edited:

Graciaus

I haven't even got around to everything I bought during the Christmas sale. Tempting with 80+ games on my wishlist but I think I'll be good for once.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Yes. One of the few games I played through and immediately played through again.
Just curious - what makes it interesting to do a second play through, and one just after the first? I mean, you know everything that's about to happen.

chixdiggit

Just curious - what makes it interesting to do a second play through, and one just after the first? I mean, you know everything that's about to happen.
It's one of those games where you will not get everything on the first time. With a new game + I was able to play at a harder difficulty while upgrading existing and unlocking new weapons I didn't get to use on the first play through. Once you played the game once it's pretty easy to beat again in just a few quick fun hours.

Top Bottom