• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEAM | December 2015 - SNAKEBIRD

can i change my vote to this

oh shit new page, right before new ot

WITNESS ME

DYIBlvL.png

STEAM | December 2015 - つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Diretide Greetings

Mixes Yuletide Greetings, with a on it's way out Volvo reference. This shit writes itself.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I actually approve of that change. I hate the feeling of having to constantly be hovering around steam every day to see if i caught the best deals.

~Kinggi~

Banned
But there were some sort of dailies made by Ubisoft. Their titles had discounts just on some days.

Yeah, they got some type of loophole. It wasnt that their sales changed its just that they were able to turn on the switch from no-sale to sale. It would have been shitty if one day it was 20% and the other it was 50%.

Arthea

*hurts ExoSoul*

on more serious note, I finally have my new hd, now it probably is a good idea to do clean win10 install, any good resource where to read about it? I mean how to even do that, when I have it tied to my MS account but nowhere to autodownload.

edited: I had no idea I'm so scary
you all can come back, you know, I won't bite, promise

Ban Puncher

Day ten of no internet.

LJ6dNeT.gif

Had a missed call from the telephone company this afternoon. Remember how they said they would have my line fixed by the 7th? Now they are saying the 14th. They also said they will call back tomorrow morning...

tumblr_nw2rifC85Z1tddn6to1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom