• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sale 2022 |OT| My Deck Is Ready

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
GPemCH1.png

MasculineHappyHummingbird-max-1mb.gif

Good tools:

Last edited:

Wildebeest

My prediction on Steam having great new deals this season and not 25% off games that have been on your wishlist for years.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

jshackles

GHG

Hoping Warhammer Inquisitor Ultimate Edition goes for $12.49 again. Kicking myself for missing that one.

I got it last time it was discounted and still haven't played it. My backlog is getting to critical levels.

I'm only on the lookout for 2 things this sale:
  • Riftbreaker
  • Crysis remastered trilogy

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
yHdbcno.png

Will be getting those. Many games in sale but not high discounts and I already have enough backlog, so this will do it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Not much for steep discounts + me having purchased around 50 games int he past few weeks on other sites sales, means I will most likely only pick up a few games now.

Holammer

yHdbcno.png

Will be getting those. Many games in sale but not high discounts and I already have enough backlog, so this will do it.
Noita will give you 100h+ easy.
Prepare for the "what does this thing do", followed by instant death. Over and over again.

Oh also, seems as good a place as any to mention this, Steambros, it's finally arrived.

Noice, no Uplay/Connect required either, I might actually buy it.

jshackles

Bravely default II lowest recorded price ever right now. Tempting.
Currently $25.50 at Green Man Gaming, Steam key

Also more Square Enix Japan stuff that's cheaper than Steam's current prices (must be logged in to see)

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Both Yakuza 0 and Dragon's Dogma are like 5$ each so if you haven't already, go and get them.

Noita will give you 100h+ easy.
Prepare for the "what does this thing do", followed by instant death. Over and over again.
Love that kind of shit, can't wait to try it.

Mikado

Gold Member
Will probably get MW2:2 and BF:2042 even though they're not on that great a sale.

I'm looking for a new Daily Shooter to play since Division 2 continues to fall apart under the junior dev team running it after Massive's reassignment. Tried GR:Breakpoint and that definitely isn't it.

Kinda surprised there aren't more 1st/3rd person shooters these days but I guess there isn't that much air left in the room with Cod and BF taking most of the attention.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I got it last time it was discounted and still haven't played it. My backlog is getting to critical levels.

I'm only on the lookout for 2 things this sale:
  • Riftbreaker
  • Crysis remastered trilogy

My backlog is also, but I will get around to everything at some point lol.

I’m tempted to grab Diablo 2 Resurrected off Blizzard as well. The price is in impulse buy territory.

Zimmy68

Sigh, I Remember the days when Steam Sales actually had value.
Super strange to me. Everyone acts like the world needs to stop when another Steam sale come up.
Those type of sales ended years ago.

Oh boy, Sekiro Shadows Dies Twice is $29?!??!? Just like it is every other week.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Help me find list of games. The sale going on now is a great time to buy him bunch of games. I am trying to make a list of steam games that are good for 8yo and the deck.. looking at my library now.. to start with:
Darksiders Warmastered - For sure !!!
Devil May Cry collection - maybe
Enter the gungeon - For sure
Binding of isaac Rebirth - For sure except nughtmares
Broforce - for sure
Super meat boy - for sure
Guacamelee - for sure
Vampire survivors DLC
Dead Cells
Cult of the Lamb

Half-Life 2
Portal 1 and 2

Steam got infinite games and I've got a hole in my brain even now when scanning my library :p

Last edited:

Mikado

Gold Member
Help me find list of games. The sale going on now is a great time to buy him bunch of games. I am trying to make a list of steam games that are good for 8yo and the deck.. looking at my library now.. to start with:
Broforce - for sure
Guacamelee - for sure

Steam got infinite games and I've got a hole in my brain even now when scanning my library :p

If you liked Guacamelee, Isaac and Gungeon, then you could consider "Nobody Saves the World" (from the Guacamelee devs). Sufficiently 8-year-old compatible and steamdeck verified.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
If you liked Guacamelee, Isaac and Gungeon, then you could consider "Nobody Saves the World" (from the Guacamelee devs). Sufficiently 8-year-old compatible and steamdeck verified.
noted. Updated list:

Darksiders Warmastered
Devil May Cry colection
Enter the gungeon
Binding of isaac Rebirth
Broforce
Spelunky 2
Super meat boy
Vampire survivors DLC
Dead Cells
Cult of the Lamb
Mark of the Ninja
MEtal Gear Phantom Pain
Turok 1 i 2
Pool Panic
Pikuniku
Nobody Saves the World

Half-Life 2
Portal 1 i 2

jshackles

I need to finish my first play through still. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Got it at launch on Xbox, and gave up after like 100 hours because it stopped being fun. Maybe I can do better in a second playthrough on PC, especially since I'll be able to play it on the Deck.

jshackles

Does Age of Empires ll scratch that Warcraft 2 rts itch ? Any fun ?
$4.99 is tempting
Amazing RTS - personally my favorite in the series. This game has got a lot of spit and polish in the last few years, culminating in this definitive edition

Highly recommended if you're a fan of RTS games

Holammer

Broforce - for sure
Guacamelee - for sure
Vampire survivors DLC
Dead Cells
Cult of the Lamb

Half-Life 2
Portal 1 and 2

Spyro Trilogy
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated

Both seems to work well on the Deck, are kid friendly & have decent discounts now.

Top Bottom