• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[STOCK][UK] Xbox Series X

Jose92

[Membe
3849972_2.jpg

Xbox Series X directly from Microsoft UK, get it while it is in stock.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
There’s not enough consoles for everyone and Microsoft & Sony let’s this go on, make more consoles to prevent customer frustration. Not a single person I know has a next gen console or a single person I know got a next gen console the traditional store way.

PhaseJump

Banned
There’s not enough consoles for everyone and Microsoft & Sony let’s this go on, make more consoles to prevent customer frustration. Not a single person I know has a next gen console or a single person I know got a next gen console the traditional store way.

They would meet demand if they could.

Chip shortage and supply chain issues are hitting the entire world. There are empty shelves in stores, there are empty car dealerships all over the place because the new models can't be built.

I saw two in target yesterday.
I've never seen a Series S, Series X, PS5 or PS5 DE in stores. Ever.

But, I did get a PS5 and Series X at launch, so maybe I'm not looking as closely as others.

Switch, while selling the most every month, is always in shelves when I look. It makes me wonder how well these consoles could be selling if not limited by supply. Console gaming is in a great position.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLZ

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Amazon it's been up for a bit now.

Just bought it based on this post, not actively looking as I have a pretty EPIC PC, but thought it would be nice to have the option to play gamepass games with my feet up on my reclining sofa downstairs.

Thanks dude.

Last edited:

T-Cake

Why is nobody buying it? It's now past 9 hours without going out of stock. Is there finally light at the end of the tunnel? Have the scalpers gone to the Bahamas for their holidays with their resale proceeds?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom