• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Store listing suggests Mass Effect: Legendary Edition could be coming to Game Pass

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Mass-Effect-Edycja-Legendarna-w-Xbox-Game-Pass-Xbox-Store-1024x530-1.webp

RAIDEN1

Meh, I am more than happy with my purchase of it for the PS4 Pro...just wish there was some spin-off in the interim while we wait for the next main-line game..

Got a review copy of it for PS5 back at launch. Wanna play it on the Xbox (where mass effect originally started) fuck yes will do indeed and go for achievements!

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Bought it at launch, it’s a very good remaster (with the occasional glitch here and there). Game really shines at 60fps and the DLC is worth it especillay for ME3.

Your owned copy won't expire.
I don't think that would expire either.

Aren't the games that are part of EA Play are permanent? Since EA Play is included in Game Pass I don't think a specific game needs to be part of Game Pass anymore in order for it to be playable through Game Pass.

I know this sounds confusing but you get what I am saying? I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

FranXico

I don't think that would expire either.

Aren't the games that are part of EA Play are permanent? Since EA Play is included in Game Pass I don't think a specific game needs to be part of Game Pass anymore in order for it to be playable through Game Pass.

I know this sounds confusing but you get what I am saying? I could be wrong though.
They are accessible as long as one stays subscribed, sure. I was indeed thinking of gamepass in isolation, not EA Play.

Owned games don't require any subscription to play. Just insert the disc and off you go.

Last edited:
It’s probably just because I’ve played the first two games over a dozen times, but I haven’t really felt the urge to play these games again. I’ll probably just wait another year for LE to be $20 or less. I have some Gamepass trails but they wouldn’t last long enough to play through all 3 lol.

Topher

Gold Member
Still my GOTY. I got the platinum for all three games on PS5. Well over 200 hours. Looks and plays fantastic.

Top Bottom