• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN | Final Trailer

final-fantasy-chaos.gif

R6Rider

Gold Member
Each time I remember this exists I go and check it out and each time it just seems super generic.

Still looks better than Babylon's Fall though, which I also forget about.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Okay so the game has that Chaos meme going for it, but it also looks nice, seems to have fun combat, the monster design is great and the trailer for some reason is playing Frank Sinatra.

Could be the best FF title in ages.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I dont know why but this trailer kind of selling me on this game, the combat looks fun but kind of wish it wasn't coming out in March.

jaysius

Banned
I dont know why but this trailer kind of selling me on this game, the combat looks fun but kind of wish it wasn't coming out in March.
Yea, it could actually make a few sales if it came out sooner with this gaming lull. Putting this out with any competition of the entire month isn't a smart move.

Wow, this shit is rough, reminds me of Elex combat kind of, even Greedfall is smoother than this. It almost looks like Nioh on super easy mode or something. It's really hard to believe the Nioh 2 team made this... this looks like a $40 game or something with all the jank.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yea, it could actually make a few sales if it came out sooner with this gaming lull. Putting this out with any competition of the entire month isn't a smart move.
For me its mostly about too many big games coming out in March, I dont think I have the time to play it.

Manji Uzuki

I will definitely play this when its on sale. It will be a bizarre experience full of memes. All the trailers have that b-tier flavor to it. Gameplay was fun in the demo

anthony2690

Banned
So how does the co op work on this game? Is the full game co op 2/3 players?

I see it advertised on the Xbox store etc, but I don't think I've seen a single trailer highlight it.

Is there any info anywhere on this?

Or maybe a trailer I've missed that goes over it?

demonstr8

Wow, this shit is rough, reminds me of Elex combat kind of, even Greedfall is smoother than this. It almost looks like Nioh on super easy mode or something. It's really hard to believe the Nioh 2 team made this... this looks like a $40 game or something with all the jank.

I've played Elex, Greedfall and the beta for SoP and I can say in complete confidence that you have no idea what you are talking about and nobody should take your post seriously.

Buggy Loop

Listen Jack, the dialogues in this game..

Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

Not that I have sky high expectations from a jrpg, but this is almost comedic in a RE1 old capcom kind of way, right Jack?

Thought so Jack

Swift_Star

Banned

Have you played the beta? There’s no Jank in gameplay. Maybe play the game before making uninformed shitty takes.

Top Bottom