• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer Claims To Have Played GTA 6, Says "most advanced roleplay system of all time"

WitchHunter

I played Bloodborne 2 and it was mesmerizing. There will be a monster with two legs and two arms, a head and a big set of teeth, plus glowing eyes. And it also has a big mouth and can swallow people in whole. There is also a campfire where you can save. And if that's not enough you can have multiple weapons. Oh and the healing potions are red. But nothing is set in stone.

AJUMP23

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Reminds me of a 90s who somehow had a connection and knew about games and insider info that DID NOT exist.

Not worth the attention.

GymWolf

I played Bloodborne 2 and it was mesmerizing. There will be a monster with two legs and two arms, a head and a big set of teeth, plus glowing eyes. And it also has a big mouth and can swallow people in whole. There is also a campfire where you can save. And if that's not enough you can have multiple weapons. Oh and the healing potions are red. But nothing is set in stone.
Do we have 60 frames on console this time?

Top Bottom