• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer Claims To Have Played GTA 6, Says "most advanced roleplay system of all time"

Don Carlo

All Copied From Source: https://tech4gamers.com/xqc-claims-to-play-gta-6/

Twitch Streamer "xQc" who previously accidentally leaked Overwatch 2 Loading Screen now claims he has played GTA 6. xQc is the biggest streamer on Twitch currently in terms of GTA RP popularity, also has 1.2 Million Twitter Followers and 10.1 Million Twitch Followers.

It all started when xQc was just talking to his viewers normally, and he mentioned that he has recently tried a game that is under testing, and he is not allowed to talk about it. The chat started to blow up, and the chat started asking more questions which led to a few minutes of xQc resisting to talk about it. After which, he implies an NDA commitment, so he can not speak more about it.

Shortly after, xQc claims that he does not care about the NDA, "fuck NDA" and he was one of the testers of GTA 6 online, and he was able to test the game out. He claims that the game is already well-developed and felt finished.

"I was playing Grand theft Auto 6 online, and I m just gonna say how it is; the game is already finished developing" – xQc

He later then talks about how there are dedicated Roleplay servers for GTA 6, and there are a lot of advanced roleplay mechanics and options in the game.

"They are not gonna let roleplay be on FiveM; they have their own roleplay servers with advanced real-life roleplay mechanics, it is the advanced roleplay system of all time" – xQc

Later, this information was posted by a user called "Zimited" on Reddit, who claims that he was banned from other GTA forums for posting this information. The original twitch clip and video are already deleted.

Zimited Banned from GTA forum

Zimited "I've been temporarily banned from the r/GTA6 forum for posting the links there, which somewhat implies that rockstar has a part in administrating it since I'd personally expect mods of a "leak" forum to embrace new information, as there are no rules against it. And when I posted on GTA V, I had significant negative feedback and eerie attempts to shoot down the validity of the post. It might be normal people, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar is making sure the thread doesn't blow up by shooting down any expansion with negative feedback and dislike bombing. Which is how I would personally stop any leaks from going out if I had a lot of resources"

If it is true, this latest news could confirm Michael Pachter implying about how GTA 6 has been in development since 2014 and Rockstar has been working on perfecting it for years now.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It could be a PR stunt. Fill our heads with the Liberty City type stuff. This isn’t remotely exciting. Actually seeing the game and playing it is better. This just makes the viewer feel stupid and tries to make them believe whatever crap they can say on their stream.

Draugoth

Gold Member
All Copied From Source: https://tech4gamers.com/xqc-claims-to-play-gta-6/

Twitch Streamer "xQc" who previously accidentally leaked Overwatch 2 Loading Screen now claims he has played GTA 6. xQc is the biggest streamer on Twitch currently in terms of GTA RP popularity, also has 1.2 Million Twitter Followers and 10.1 Million Twitch Followers.

It all started when xQc was just talking to his viewers normally, and he mentioned that he has recently tried a game that is under testing, and he is not allowed to talk about it. The chat started to blow up, and the chat started asking more questions which led to a few minutes of xQc resisting to talk about it. After which, he implies an NDA commitment, so he can not speak more about it.

Shortly after, xQc claims that he does not care about the NDA, "fuck NDA" and he was one of the testers of GTA 6 online, and he was able to test the game out. He claims that the game is already well-developed and felt finished.

"I was playing Grand theft Auto 6 online, and I m just gonna say how it is; the game is already finished developing" – xQc

He later then talks about how there are dedicated Roleplay servers for GTA 6, and there are a lot of advanced roleplay mechanics and options in the game.

"They are not gonna let roleplay be on FiveM; they have their own roleplay servers with advanced real-life roleplay mechanics, it is the advanced roleplay system of all time" – xQc

Later, this information was posted by a user called "Zimited" on Reddit, who claims that he was banned from other GTA forums for posting this information. The original twitch clip and video are already deleted.

Zimited Banned from GTA forum

Zimited "I've been temporarily banned from the r/GTA6 forum for posting the links there, which somewhat implies that rockstar has a part in administrating it since I'd personally expect mods of a "leak" forum to embrace new information, as there are no rules against it. And when I posted on GTA V, I had significant negative feedback and eerie attempts to shoot down the validity of the post. It might be normal people, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar is making sure the thread doesn't blow up by shooting down any expansion with negative feedback and dislike bombing. Which is how I would personally stop any leaks from going out if I had a lot of resources"

If it is true, this latest news could confirm Michael Pachter implying about how GTA 6 has been in development since 2014 and Rockstar has been working on perfecting it for years now.

I've been perma banned from reddit for much less lol

Makes no sense. The RPG GTA 5 community is only so succesfull because of all the mods that are installed and the options they have. This will only work on PC unless their RPG elements will be Playstation Home 2.0 where you can go Bowling or whatever dumb shit it is.

NickFire

I don’t put much stock in these rumors. But they are selling the new gen version for only 10. Maybe they are really close to shipping the next one and didn’t want to make people feel burned by charging full price for the new gen gta 5?

Ryu Kaiba

Thats xQc, he was flipping joking.
I feel like I've been in a hole for watching him after reading this thread. geez.

Droxcy

X is hyper active so I sorta believe it he's smarter than a lot of people think but still doubt.

Honestly hope it is fleshed out and finished because I don't want 3 delays.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
rockstar would've sent round their goons to fuck him up if he had played it and then broken an NDA.

you don't just say "fuck the nda" unless you are a idiotic moron who wants a shit load of legal trouble. especially when it's Rockstar/Take Two you're dealing with :messenger_tears_of_joy:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
He’s probably just messing around but I bet Rockstar is trying to figure out a way to monetize the wild popularity of GT RP.

GTA6 will definitely have RP servers or modes for their online. The modding community is making way too much money doing this stuff. I am sure Rockstar and take two don't want a slice. They want the whole cake.

Top Bottom