• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer Loses To Trans Player...

She got banned by the way.

If they ban people for usage of the N-word they're going to have a field day :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

We have entered the political realm. "It was a different time". All they had to do is not become an internet police for peoples actions outside of events and there would be no drama.... surely? :messenger_medmask:

Current year.

Helios

We have entered the political realm. "It was a different time". All they had to do is not become an internet police for peoples actions outside of events and there would be no drama.... surely? :messenger_medmask:

Current year.

The tweet shows as "Account suspended". What was it?

Last edited:
The tweet shows as "Account suspended". What was it?

Wow wtf. It's Jebailey who is the owner of CEO telling people he's ignoring tweets from new accounts showing tweets from prominent figures saying anything which could land them in trouble. I think it was like "Things were different 7 years ago".

Found picture;
f3i2ae8x4yt41.png

Last edited:

John Day

Well hey, people like that seem to be the cool factor today so whatever. Why people give attention to such people is beyond me, but that’s how the world goes 🤣.

He's right in what he said to be honest, just no one has the balls to say it these days.
I agree. I'm a bit bother that their isn't a disclaimer on weather or not a pun was intended though. 😏He is actually in support of trans, cause I don't recommend anyone "split their dick". And weather you do so or not still doesn't magically change your chromosomes. What I said just now is actually worse than what he said. I just wasn't a dick about it.

Grinchy

Banned
So the ending to the story; when you play the victim on Twitter you need to make sure your ass is squeaky clean.

People went digging through the history of CeroBlast to find him using the word nigga in a dispute with some black player a year ago. Casually using it on Stream too. They're now banned from a number of tournaments until 2022;

Which has opened up a whole new can of worms for other players with talks of "Codes of conduct" being revised among the larger US fighting game tournaments. In typical internet fashion, "offenses" can be found from even the biggest players. Now the solution to all the drama is easy but they decided to put their feet in the mud by getting involved with the behavior of players anywhere, not limited to the Infiltration divorce issue if you remember that one.

What made CeroBlast's case worse is he had streaming the entire time this entire debacle occurred. It turns out there was potentially streamsniping involved somehow with LTG actively avoiding playing CeroBlast, while CeroBlast went looking for trouble as it was not the first time. There's a few twitter accounts sharing the videos of the stream;
Watching the clip back and laughing

After that

Thinking LTG videos are an act

I love drama as much as anyone but CeroBlast knew what the whole setup with the twitter crying was and playing the victim, in other words, "a hustle". 🤡

MR BONES I WANT TO GET OFF YOUR WILD RIDE

Wow, using twitter to manipulate people by pretending to be a victim? Now that's a real woman!

Top Bottom