• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Reizo Ryuu

Servers are indeed up, 2016 cpt stuff is bundle only, no seperate piece in the store.

Alright Zeku's story is really cool.

He's indeed the first strider

Reizo Ryuu

Right now all DLC should be available, though not all of it is in the in-game store.

Also young zeku is really dope, he even has a dive kick from his wall cling.

Reizo Ryuu

It's truly learning 2 characters with zeku, but luckily both of them are really dope.

I wonder if you could just focus on using just one of them.

Reizo Ryuu

zeku is cool as hell, I like how overall solid he is.
strider is pretty dope too but I haven't figured out his rushdown game yet, doing much better with zeku atm.

Qvoth

watching momochi and sako streaming zeku
seems like you always wanna be old zeku during your neutral game

frame data shows old zeku lk kick shoryuken is 5f startup.. i'd understand 4f but 5? seems kinda harsh
his only 3f is crouching lp in young zeku mode

stn

Is there frame data for Zeku's specials? Are any of them for either O. Zeku or Y. Zeku safe on block? Fun character, definitely going to lab.

Allforce

Well these Sporty costumes for Karin, Kolin, and Zangief came out of nowhere.

The Zangief one might be the coolest shit I've ever seen in this game.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Zeku's pretty cool. Just cleared survival normal with him. Had to do it twice because the first time I got to the last opponent and had them down to a sliver of health but my super missed and they took half my life bar :(

mujun

Zeku's pretty cool. Just cleared survival normal with him. Had to do it twice because the first time I got to the last opponent and had them down to a sliver of health but my super missed and they took half my life bar :(

Can not wait. I love the grinding a new character brings.

DR2K

Banned

You got all that replay value congrats.

I find Zekus whole concept weird. Changing from old man to young man mid-fight, is too far out there. I'd rather he just stayed old.
I used to like Tung Fu Rue in the old Fatal Fury game though. Turning into a muscled monster mid-fight seems much more reasonable to me.

Reizo Ryuu

I've done entire sets just as zeku or strider, feel like this is the best way to really learn him; you don't really have to switch.

Marvel

could never
Don't like old man version one bit, Strider mode is cool I love his vtrigger combos. But yeah I'm going back to Bison.

Just prefer charge these days.

LakeEarth

Zeku looks to give Zangiefs a really hard time. That kick special he got has so much range. The only thing Gief can do is flex to get closer.

Piccoro

Don't like old man version one bit, Strider mode is cool I love his vtrigger combos. But yeah I'm going back to Bison.

Just prefer charge these days.

Right now I actually prefer Old Zeku. Has great anti-airs, and that qcf+p allows for some cross ups.
Young Zeku has that great shoulder tackle, though.

dawgparty

I just fought 5 Kens in a row. Yesterday had 3 in a row.

Also can someone invite me to the SF gaf discord? Luce sent me two links but they didnt work, not sure if he's messing with me...

Raitaro

Just bought it today but it looks like the 2016 cpt stuff is all blue/yellow. Gives several costumes sort of an x-men look.

Who?!

Has this joke run its course? If so, apologies.

Wish I had enough FM to buy Zeku and the remaining stages I'm missing. That new single player Arcade Edition content can't come fast enough.

Reizo Ryuu

I call him strider because of story mode. Strider also shares a shitton of animations with strider hiryu, zeku only shares a couple.

Sinfamy

Who else here makes new PSN accounts to fight Rookies as a more challenging survival mode?
Got from unranked to Silver in about an hour with a 30+ win streak, no loses.

Who else here makes new PSN accounts to fight Rookies as a more challenging survival mode?
Got from unranked to Silver in about an hour with a 30+ win streak, no loses.

How does that work, exactly? I was kind of wanting to make a new account for SF, but wouldn't you have to buy a new + subscription and lose downloads?

Sinfamy

How does that work, exactly? I was kind of wanting to make a new account for SF, but wouldn't you have to buy a new + subscription and lose downloads?
I have the physical disc and only play Vega, so I don't lose anything other than characters I don't play, and costumes I don't wear cause I like looking as barebones as possible.
If you play a DLC character you'll have to keep buying it.

Top Bottom