• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subtle nod that Xbox/Discord integration is being considered/worked on?

cormack12

Gold Member
ihCToV.jpg

IwEtlL.jpg

viaKXB.jpg

StqzK5.jpg

DwloRS.jpg

Deft Beck

I predict that Microsoft will buy Discord by the end of the generation and turn it into another Skype before the market makes a replacement.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Um, they already have Discord integration. You can link Discord to your Xbox account and it shows what Xbox game you're playing.

The Shepard

Add discord and get ff14 on the xbox. Makes it easier then using my phone on ps4 to speak with my pc mates whilst playing.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Um, they already have Discord integration. You can link Discord to your Xbox account and it shows what Xbox game you're playing.
Yeah but I think they mean proper integration. Where you can use Discord as party chat service for games that are cross-platform. So you can chat & play with people from PC/PS

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Lord have mercy recruiting third party apps now? It’ll probably be there that’s the way things are now if you want your apps on consoles ok boom but they make it seem like Xbox Love’s cross game chat has no power.

BlackM1st

Banned
Name a video game..
bam instant community live chat and hybrid forum about that GAME 😍
Bam instant shitposting , crybabies and teen moderators that will ban u for tits picture or use of word "jew". As in in phrase "Jesus Christ was a Jew" lmao.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Bam instant shitposting , crybabies and teen moderators that will ban u for tits picture or use of word "jew". As in in phrase "Jesus Christ was a Jew" lmao.
Well i am sure you can make your own special jews and tit pics discord. I will join it if you make it.

i will even post some pics of jews and tits on it.
heck if it makes you feel better you can even ban me on it . When you suddenly realize that all i post is dick picks and furries👌

Lort

Banned
I use airpods discord chat from my phone whilst play game sounds through the speakers .. works well.

Top Bottom