• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad 2' Lands 'Legend of Tarzan' Writer (Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
There's a GIF that sums up how I feel when I see Max Landis' writing credits on anything...

giphy.gif

Chronicle and Superman: American Alien are good though.

Max Landis still getting work really is nepotism at it's worst. Almost everything he does not only gets critically slammed but also bombs at the box office. Chronicle wasn't that good, and I can't think of what else he'd be in anyones good graces for aside from that funny wrestling video.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Max Landis still getting work really is nepotism at it's worst. Almost everything he does not only gets critically slammed but also bombs at the box office. Chronicle wasn't that good, and I can't think of what else he'd be in anyones good graces for aside from that funny wrestling video.
Dirk Gently is pretty good, but that's an adaptation. But yeah, if Landis went by any other name, he'd be waiting tables right about 3 years ago.

Monocle

"Lands?"

Pecs and abs aside, The Legend of Tarzan was rather bad. Certainly there was nothing laudable about the writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom