• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Any word on when the trailer will drop?

Fantastic Beasts (also WB) just dropped and that's aimed at Nov 2016.

ahah.
Thinking about SS, it would be a very nice TV show.

All comics would make way better TV shows, the serial format of comics fits so much better with TV shows. Only thing holding them back is a budget, I'd love to see some more super hero shows on HBO.

Just watched Fury again and I'm really excited to see what Ayer does with this film.

The trailer has to be coming very soon based on the usual December reveal for summer movies. I wonder what they do this time around, I assume they just planned to remix the Comic Con trailer due to it being screened privately, but I don't think they can get away with that now.

Penguin

Well you folks forgot we got the Comic Con trailer, which seemed to have originally been planned for late October/early Nov with the magazine cover reveal.

Well you folks forgot we got the Comic Con trailer, which seemed to have originally been planned for late October/early Nov with the magazine cover reveal.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. At the very least, we know we have a roughly 3 month wait, because it's almost guaranteed there will be one before BvS.

Animator

I don't know the date for the trailer but I don't think it will be three months. We finished up the trailer shots recently.

It's gonna be awesome :)

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently Kevin Smith saw the second trailer and loved it. Tbf, Kevin is like the anti-internet and likes pretty much everything about all this stuff so there is that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAMH1GlLhk

Says it will be coming soon, I'm still thinking around the release of BvS seeing as this movie is still like 9 months out.

Penguin

So apparently Kevin Smith saw the second trailer and loved it. Tbf, Kevin is like the anti-internet and likes pretty much everything about all this stuff so there is that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAMH1GlLhk

Says it will be coming soon, I'm still thinking around the release of BvS seeing as this movie is still like 9 months out.

Also explains WHY Kevin Smith has already seen the trailer.

strafer

Joel Kinnaman and Jared hanging out
J47j5Mfl.jpg

I love how Jared wears what the fuck he wants.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Harley...hhnng.

Ropeguy is like the Yamcha of the DCEU, isn't he?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Hehe, love Ayer shit talking. Did the same thing at SDCC.

Harley...hhnng.

Ropeguy is like the Yamcha of the DCEU, isn't he?

Psssh. He'll be the star of the show, the movie will basically be Ropeguy and his (not as) amazing friends! You'll see... you'll all see...

Personally I'm really excited about the Slipknot solo spin-off movie that will inevitably come.

ReiGun

Uhh...

Maybe look at her costume in the comic? Thats like saying they should remove the star from captain america's shield. We get it he is american!

I read comics. I know she looks like. It's dumb there too. In fact, it's especially dumb there because she's already dressed like a damn samurai.

Cap is different because both in-universe and out he's designed as a piece of WWII propaganda. Katana is not. There's no need for her to have her nation's flag directly on her face beyond the simple fact that someone at DC thinks we'll forget she's Japanese if her costumes aren't all designed to tell us so.

Chariot

How long have you been waiting to make a Bandit Keith reference?
Years. I was planning it at the start of the New 52, before the movie was even properly planned, when I saw her in Birds of Prey. Bandit Keith was the first thing that jumped to my mind and in my headcanon she is constantly saying "in Japan."

Top Bottom