• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Falls In - Updated Cast/Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero

I...um...I got bored.

bi1cYtN.jpg

looks like scorpius from farscape

Not a confirmation. The day this was posted Greg Capullo and Scott Snyder (the current artist and writer of the Batman comic) were controlling the DC Comics twitter account answering questions. That tweet was Capullo speaking.

He means as a WB/DC troll.

Could go either way, the tats fake out would make way more noise than a "generic" Joker reveal.

Sooo Cara Delevingne is heavily hinting that something awesome is about to happen.

Coupled with Ayer's tweet I reckon something like a group shot might be happening.

Effect

He means as a WB/DC troll.

Could go either way, the tats fake out would make way more noise than a "generic" Joker reveal.

True. I happen to like the tattoos but would be okay if they were gone. It was a nice way of getting people talking though then a standard release.

Sooo Cara Delevingne is heavily hinting that something awesome is about to happen.

Coupled with Ayer's tweet I reckon something like a group shot might be happening.

Hope so. Ayer tweeted yesterday and still nothing so far. Would be an interesting way of kicking off the week now that Avengers has come out. I'm still hoping they go full on magic with Enchantress and make it work in the setting they've setup. None of this advance science mistaken for magic nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom