• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Falls In - Updated Cast/Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Let's animate that a bit.

6dbcmDR.gif

This is the greatest way anything has ever leaked.

Ever.

Maximus.

Joker is going to be one creepy and insane motherfucker. Can't wait to see Batman and Joker square off eventually.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Thanks for lining the pics up. Makes things a lot faster :)

Added the extra frame to the animation:

9Af5ix2.gif

I don't care how many times this character shows up in Batman related stuff, it's always hype as fuck to see him.

DrBo42

He's an absolute fool for having footage or stills of any of that on his phone or sharing it with others. This is super basic stuff, not like he just got into this industry.

luffxan

Pretty hype that Will Smith is involved. Not that his performances in movies are that fantastic but I love to see him act for some reason

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Ok, won't lie, I'm actually loving how it looks.

Also that way of leaking is hilarious.

Common was set to play John Stewart in the 2007 George Miller Justice League movie before it got canned and said recently he'd still love to play the character. HMMM

Penguin

Common was set to play John Stewart in the 2007 George Miller Justice League movie before it got canned and said recently he'd still love to play the character. HMMM

And he is now an Oscar-winner (for music) but still..
I feel like he would be a bigger deal.. granted this film is just stacked with talent.

So, I've been trying to google around for some info on this, but it seems like its just rumors at this point.

My friend who's working on this just told me that they helped build a suit for Katana for this movie...

So I guess shes in it. Said the suit looks almost exactly like the one on her wiki page.

So, I've been trying to google around for some info on this, but it seems like its just rumors at this point.

My friend who's working on this just told me that they helped build a suit for Katana for this movie...

So I guess shes in it. Said the suit looks almost exactly like the one on her wiki page.

Whoa, impressive if it's true.

Costume looks great on the wiki page.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

Then that explains who Karen Fukunaga is gonna play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom