• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Falls In - Updated Cast/Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can dig it, who knows if this is pre suicide squad anyway. Even if it was, what else would deadshot spend his money on. Guy gives no fucks.

Foggy

terrible design

no bat ears?

looks more like dr. doom

That's quite the departure from the suit we've seen.
Looks terrible.

Can't believe WB made them change the cowl to a stupid hood, movie is such a trainwreck. Between this and Deadshot's pimp costume I know I'm definitely not seeing this now.

Since this takes place before BVS; it's obviously his early costume before he's the real Batman. A clear gesture to the Joker's origins as the Red Hood.

whapc.gif

Gleethor

Can't believe WB made them change the cowl to a stupid hood, movie is such a trainwreck. Between this and Deadshot's pimp costume I know I'm definitely not seeing this now.

Kidding

Senoculum

Since this takes place before BVS; it's obviously his early costume before he's the real Batman. A clear gesture to the Joker's origins as the Red Hood.

Kibbles

4Jj0vkY.jpg

Jared Leto has been photographed in New York, he's flying out to Austria to go back on tour-only for about a week, so maybe he'll be back on set after as he has lots of free time. Either that or he's done.
bXjuw11.jpg

samueeL

Banned
Batman trying to copy Green Arrow ALL THE TIME! I mean it's okey to steal arrow cave and arrow car but now even the hood... too much.

Will Smith lookin' fly as fuck. Don't even hate.

Also: everyone worrying about Jai Courtney can relax. It's the suicide squad, odds are good he won't make it out of the first 30 minutes alive.

4Jj0vkY.jpg

Jared Leto has been photographed in New York, he's flying out to Austria to go back on tour-only for about a week, so maybe he'll be back on set after as he has lots of free time. Either that or he's done.
bXjuw11.jpg

Think they would bleach his hair again if he was done with filming. He still rocking the green.

Will Smith lookin' fly as fuck. Don't even hate.

Also: everyone worrying about Jai Courtney can relax. It's the suicide squad, odds are good he won't make it out of the first 30 minutes alive.

Please, his survival is going to be a running gag. I don't expect enchantress or flag to make it out.

Senoculum

It's pretty amazing the leaks we're getting with SS, but BvS was locked tight as hell.

I think it's super interesting. BVS is probably a huge movie; entire scenes that are 90% CGI, huge sets, on-location shooting in deserts and snow capped mountains. There were a few leaks when they shot in a city; such as Henry Cavill as Clark Kent, Gal as Diana, Ben as Bruce, etc. Even a snippet of the bat-mobile. But this one feels different, and I imagine its due to the eclectic cast. There's immense interest, and the paparazzi is all over that.

It doesn't help that every major actor usually stays in the same hotels (Shangri La, or the Minto at Yorkville).

SS seems to be getting the practical scenes out of the way first; night shots in the city, suburbs (they shot something in Mississauga) and city interiors, etc. I'm sure most of the action stuff will be behind closed doors. Toronto is a great hub with a skilled crew; Pacific Rim was shot here, as well as the Total Recall and Robocop remakes, and Scott Pilgrim and Kickass. Action films are pretty much the norm.

Dead

well not really...yet
Minority on this (on the Internet) but I actually liked most of the tattoos. There were only a few that were problematic

If he's completely tattoo free after that picture I'll be disappointed, I was warming up to the idea of punk joker. Still got faith in his performance tho

The big ass smile tattoo was great

Can already picture a poster with him holding his arm in front of his mouth showcasing that smile.

Ahasverus

I just want this Joker to be scary, like the current one, one that can morph between clown and spectre, a Joker of nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom