• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sup GAF, when was the last time you got punched in the face and/or kicked in the genitals?

StueyDuck

Been a good long time since I've been in a box. You get older and you learn that a fight always ruins any night even if you technically win.

So yeah definitely not since my early 20s

That being said I did catch an off target missle a while back, before covid. We were at a new years party at a bar and my drunk always a problem mate essentially manhandled and picked up an absolutely shitfaced wasted little lad with a short man problem tryna fight everyone and chucked him in the bushes, which was hilarious.

Then like 30 mins later we were all (like 6 of us) chatting by a table we grabbed, and out of nowhere this fist came flying out of the crowd, missed my mate on the right of me and got me 🤣 it was like a scene in a comedy movie, like where will Ferrell accidentally punches the baby, the dude was so wasted it wasn't anything really so we all kind of laughed it off and eventually we got him to chill out a bit, all was well.

Terrible new years jol altogether though.

Top Bottom